wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:47 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: August 5th, 2015, 6:37 pm 
Newcomer

Hopefully this is the appropriate section for this, if not please direct me to the correct location. Thanks!

Straight into it - just got back into playing this map after years upon years of absence from it. I've a level 50 somethingish ninja with two 'Ragnaroks' from the baby cactaur quest, as well as "Demon Slayior Warrior set" which gives this nifty 3000 dmg ability with a stun...

My question haha, is from what I remember Paladin was a great class, Sage staff, excalibur and the such were great items...

What I'm trying to get at is where do I go from where I got in like an hour last night?
Is there possibly a guide to this game anywhere?? I searched but haven't found anything as of yet.. Also I don't know if I need to be a ninja anymore as i have ninja lv3 material so not sure how far it goes..

Any help is appreciated, thanks!!

PostPosted: August 6th, 2015, 4:34 am 
Forum Spammer

Title: Gamma Ray
noahkiin1 wrote:
Hopefully this is the appropriate section for this, if not please direct me to the correct location. Thanks!

Straight into it - just got back into playing this map after years upon years of absence from it. I've a level 50 somethingish ninja with two 'Ragnaroks' from the baby cactaur quest, as well as "Demon Slayior Warrior set" which gives this nifty 3000 dmg ability with a stun...

My question haha, is from what I remember Paladin was a great class, Sage staff, excalibur and the such were great items...

What I'm trying to get at is where do I go from where I got in like an hour last night?
Is there possibly a guide to this game anywhere?? I searched but haven't found anything as of yet.. Also I don't know if I need to be a ninja anymore as i have ninja lv3 material so not sure how far it goes..

Any help is appreciated, thanks!!

i do remember playing this map long long time ago. which i forgot now :)
& You are playing the old versions, Latest ver download here. > http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... 26page%3D2

PostPosted: August 6th, 2015, 4:54 pm 
Newcomer

NumberXIII wrote:
i do remember playing this map long long time ago. which i forgot now :)
& You are playing the old versions, Latest ver download here. > http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... 26page%3D2

Hey man thanks for the reply, really appreciate it! Unfortunately that looks completely different from the game I'm playing (and I really enjoy it :D), but I will definitely give this one a look in the future...

In reality I'm looking for a guide to > http://www.epicwar.com/maps/113093/ ...
As in, character jobs and their max levels with what they offer (i.e. Ninja has 3 levels to its job and at the 3rd level it offers any class the ability to wield 2 weapons).

I've been doing pretty well since I last posted as my top level is now a 150 Ninja with 2 excaliburs. I'm going to level up a paladin in addition to grab its job items because I remember it giving spell immunity or something like that :)

Any help is appreciated guys, thanks!!

PostPosted: February 14th, 2016, 5:38 am 
Newcomer

Heres what I always do for FFORPG:

Samurai Level 4
Slash - Can be exploited to solo Kefka as soon as you have enough mana to cast it repeatidly.
Gil Toss - Does tons of damage to all nearby enemies. Good for quick leveling as it takes one cast to kill everything outside of the highest level zones

Paladin Level (2 or 3 I forget which)
Anti Magic - Makes you immune to magic. The mobs in Mushroom Forest only have magic damage so they are unable to damage you.
Divine Shield - Really helpful for high level bosses as you can Divine Shield, run in, and deal damage to them.
White Magic - Allows you to cast Full Life (Creates a res point), and Diaga (Reduces nearby enemies armor by 300).

Ninja Level 3
Allows Dual Wield. You can unequip the job materia after you have equipped both weapons.

Sage Level (I think 2)
Time Magic - Allows you to cast Quarter which if it hits, removes 3/4s of the bosses current HP. Cast this 2 or 3 times on high level bosses and they are red lined.

Weapons. Dual Excaliber every time. You can get them from the Cactus Quest, Kefka rarely drops them, and they can be obtained from the mobs in the area before Kefka, and the boss of Demon Highlands.

The two classes I go (using MOrb to xfer from one to another) is Kimihari, and Leonhart. They can go all the above classes between them (If memory serves Kimihari can go Sage and Paladin, while Leonhart can go Ninja and Samurai)

If you need any help, I do still have a Seph Code with most of the above mentioned items and can help you get what you need.

PostPosted: March 31st, 2020, 6:17 pm 
Newcomer

DragnMaw wrote:
Heres what I always do for FFORPG:

Samurai Level 4
Slash - Can be exploited to solo Kefka as soon as you have enough mana to cast it repeatidly.
Gil Toss - Does tons of damage to all nearby enemies. Good for quick leveling as it takes one cast to kill everything outside of the highest level zones

Paladin Level (2 or 3 I forget which)
Anti Magic - Makes you immune to magic. The mobs in Mushroom Forest only have magic damage so they are unable to damage you.
Divine Shield - Really helpful for high level bosses as you can Divine Shield, run in, and deal damage to them.
White Magic - Allows you to cast Full Life (Creates a res point), and Diaga (Reduces nearby enemies armor by 300).

Ninja Level 3
Allows Dual Wield. You can unequip the job materia after you have equipped both weapons.

Sage Level (I think 2)
Time Magic - Allows you to cast Quarter which if it hits, removes 3/4s of the bosses current HP. Cast this 2 or 3 times on high level bosses and they are red lined.

Weapons. Dual Excaliber every time. You can get them from the Cactus Quest, Kefka rarely drops them, and they can be obtained from the mobs in the area before Kefka, and the boss of Demon Highlands.

The two classes I go (using MOrb to xfer from one to another) is Kimihari, and Leonhart. They can go all the above classes between them (If memory serves Kimihari can go Sage and Paladin, while Leonhart can go Ninja and Samurai)

If you need any help, I do still have a Seph Code with most of the above mentioned items and can help you get what you need.

I had no idea about Samurai's abilities, that paladin had a 3rd level, or that quarter even existed. WOW.

Found this https://www.epicwar.com/maps/33137/, and checked out most of the classes / weapons. There are even more items I didn't know about. To name a few...

Weapons

Masamune - seems superior to the Excalibur (1500 dmg, 300 agi, and an aura)
Radgars axe - 2k dmg and bash
Crown of the dead - don't know how good this is but has a really cool spell
Ragged gauntlets - 500 dmg, not sure what else (assuming this could be held in addition to weapons)
Rashuls sword - 500 dmg, and an aura

Classes

Black mage lv2 - dmg reflection
Berserker lv3 - bash

It appears classes dont need their own class material to keep their abilities. This makes me wonder what the best class is. Seph has the best stat scaling and a crit/evasion combo ability but all his other abilities appear inferior to the abilities provided by class materials. Apologies sorry not sorry for resurrecting an old topic