wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:43 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: March 4th, 2024, 2:31 pm 
Newcomer

During the heyday of Garena and WC3 DotA, there was a considerable demand for paid hacks specifically designed for DotA maps.
As a young individual without financial resources, I frequented websites like d3scene in the hopes of finding cracked versions of these paid hacks.
One particular hack that caught my attention was developed by a Chinese individual (though I am uncertain of the origin) and someone successfully cracked it and made it freely available to the public on a forum, probably d3scene. I remember that that the crack utilized a loader to circumvent the restrictions of the paid hack. Cracker embedded Google AdSense in the loader, causing it to automatically click on ads each time the crack was executed.

Regarding the functionalities of the hack, it included all the standard maphack features along with auto-spell casting capabilities such as:
- Highlighting enemy heroes in red when Axe's Culling Blade could be used for an instant kill
- Automatically triggering Zeus Thundergod's Wrath if it could eliminate any hero on the map
- Activating Dagger for escape when Dark used his chronosphere
- Automatically using Eul's Scepter of Divinity when necessary (for chronosphere and potentially other spells)
- Possible features like Auto-Deny and Auto-Last Hit
- Various other features that i completely forgot.

Does anyone else recall the name of this particular hack or know some history about it?

PostPosted: March 5th, 2024, 2:34 am 
Forum Staff

garena master used to do all of it