EPHEDRA RPG CRAFT

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

ikinghades

EPHEDRA RPG CRAFT

Post by ikinghades »

Can someone do a craft list here? i got giant upgrade and now i'm just stuck.
thanks
venomfoxx

Re: EPHEDRA RPG CRAFT

Post by venomfoxx »

I could make one, but I didnt figure out how to upgrade the weapons to +1 +2 +3 etc, though I know that it requires the ''GOD'' orb so I will probably wait before I make it.
ikinghades

Post by ikinghades »

do it please, i got stuck at early game
venomfoxx

Post by venomfoxx »

Well, for horn u basically need the purple orb to upgrade ur horn and u need to use the backpack command to get into the warehouse place, after ur in the ware house place u go to the big tauren and go to right from him into the fire and ur horn will upgrade., weapons and armours are dropped from bosses in early game after killing the big blue werewolf u can upgrade ur armour with his items the purple orb and the head so basically you do this all the time boss item + creep essence = upgrades ur items. After you killed a scorpion boss you will go to the cerberus one and that one drops a teleport for another big scorpion boss which drops sealed items 2 of them weapon and arm to unseal those items u need tier 2 boss purple orb + the naked girl boss which is right after the scorpion king that drops the 2 sealed items + one of the sealed items. After that to upgrade those items u need to go to the big fat troll raid boss. The teleport for him can be dropped by the tier 3 boss and when u kill him u just take his items and upgrade ur items normally. After that u go to the satan boss and kill him for items and it will be normal from this point on 1 essence + boss item.
Kirreyn
Newcomer

Post by Kirreyn »

I Killed Big scorpion boss but he drop only teleport scrolls for naked girl. I waited for him respawn 10-20 min but he didnt. \
venomfoxx

Post by venomfoxx »

Kirreyn, he doesnt respawn he's once per game and if your unlucky he will only drop teleport scrolls. He drops a sword and an armour which u can upgrade.
P3in

Post by P3in »

What's next after lucifer boss? i mean the 1000 raid boss?
venomfoxx

Post by venomfoxx »

P3in Angels tho you wont be able to upgrade your items because i've forgotten how to enter one of the angel bosses which is needed for upgrading your items.
P3in

Post by P3in »

I killed some angel boss and got item for key upgrade..
venomfoxx

Post by venomfoxx »

Yeah and what do u want help with?