wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: December 13th, 2012, 6:05 pm 
Newcomer

all the fusions are listed in the second window of quests. I'll quickly list what you need to make the wings and upgrade them further. I still do not know how to upgrade last two wings, although I have an idea. I have figured out all the summon upgrades.

For the summoning stones, the bosses you kill are the creature you get to summon next, so if it isn't clear where I am talking about simply look for whatever creature you are on around the map.

you can use -create but it's somewhat buggy (can set you to level 1 with negative regen) so I recommend mixing everything with your stash's skill.

Summon 0 = infernal, found in 1000 cave in third town
Summon 1 = voidwalker, two items found in (1500) circle in the area with many circles of power, combined with infernal. items are glyph and egg
Summon 2 = crab, two items found in (2000) circle in the area with many circles of power, combined with voidwalker. items are giant question mark and dragon bones.
Summon 3 = magnutar, two items in (2500) circle in area with many circles of power, combined with crab. items are normal looking chests.
Summon 4 = Hydra. This one is not found where the last three are. you need to get key from satyer boss and go to the area with sludge boss required for T4. there is a cave nearby the sludge boss that has the hydra boss inside. To upgrade to hydra you require 3 chests from boss combined with magnutar.
Summon 5 = Wildkin. This is the best summon in the game, IMO. has bash and warstomp. combine hydra with two items from wildkin. Wildkin is found in the cave near the scorpion, which is far below the cave entrance to the hydra boss.
Summon 6 = Spider. You need two items from the creeps and one from the boss. All are chests. Combine with wildkin. Found in last town, go down and to the left.
Summon 7 = Overlord. you need two chests the overlord drops. combine with spider. found in the last town, go down and into the water/fire/lightning part.
Summon 8 = Dragon. Last summon. Go into 6000 area (between dolphins) and beat the boss before the three giant gates. Take the item he drops and go up into the left box area right beside the three giant gates. you'll teleport to the dragon area. requires 1 chest item from dragon creeps and 1 item from the dragon, combined with overlord.

basic wings = red doom guard item (doom wings) + thunder lizard item from (300) key spawning area (says increases intelligence by 1) + infernal summoning stone
wings +1 = doom wings + troll item from (1000) key spawning area (says increases intelligence by 1) + infernal summoning stone + previous wings.
wings +2 = troll item from (1000) key + sayter item from satyer (1500) area + voidwalker summoning stone + previous wings
wings +3 = satyer item + item from (2000) key area (I forget what units are there but they drop it) + crab summoning stone + previous wings
wings +4 = doom wings + thunder lizard item + magnutar summoning stone + previous wings
wings +5 = doom wings + troll item + hydra summoning stone + previous wings
wings +6 = troll item + sayter item + wildkin summoning stone + previous wings
wings +7 = satyer item + item from (2000) key area + spider summoning stone +previous wings
wings +8 = 2000 key area item + doom wings + overlord summoning stone + previous wings
wings +9 = lvl 6000 boss in last town drop + ??? (no idea about this item) + dragon summoning stone + previous wings
wings +10 = dragon summoning stone + ??? + ??? + previous wings (I think those two items are from last boss, unconfirmed)

***note that this is from memory and I'm not sure if the wings 4 and 8 combo is correct***

What do the wings do? each level gives you +100 to all stats and armor. The armor is nice for classes that do not get transformations. It also lets you summon whatever creature you used to make those wings, and the cooldown is not attached to the summoning stone you can also carry, so it's like getting an extra minion you can summon.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 3:20 pm 
Newcomer

Update: Upgrading other items

I thought I would make another post here as a mental note for myself.

Ring/Amulet

The ring and amulet are first made with scrolls. The smaller scroll shop is the first one, the larger is the second. Starting from the top left, going across then down, each two scrolls corresponds to an area where you can upgrade the ring and amulet. The one exception is the Centaur scrolls, which are the fifth and eighth in the second shop, with the Harpy scrolls in between. After the Bandit upgrade, scrolls are no longer required although several other upgrades exist.

Weapon/Shield/Armor
The dragonspawn boss drops the upgradable weapon, armor and shield for all classes. Upgrading them requires the same ingredients as upgrading the Ring/Amulet afterwards (usually, some exceptions.)

I've seperated the upgrade section into two parts, pre-dragonspawn and post dragonspawn. Pre dragonspawn, both the ring and amulet require different items to upgrade. The boss item is always a purple orb. Post-dragonspawn the items are the same for amulet and rings, and there are usually less required. The numbers beside each location corrospond to the number of items required from bosses and creeps.

Pre-Dragonspawn
Wolves (1 boss, 2 creep)
Spiders (1 boss, 2 creep)
Trolls (1 boss, 2 creep)
Furblogs (1 boss, 2 creep)
Ogres (1 boss, 2 or 3 creep)
Lizards (1 boss, 2 creep)
Pigs (1 boss, 2 creep)
Dragonspawn (1 boss orb)

Post-Dragonspawn
Turtles (1 from Boss Green Turtle, 1 from Boss Red Turtle)
Centaur (2 from Boss)
Harpy (2 from Boss)
Bandit (1 from Bandit boss, 1 from Bandit Leader boss)
Darlan Reject (2 from boss, 1 from weakest creep)
Scorpions (1 from boss #1, 1 from creep, 1 from boss #2)
Faceless (1 from creep, 1 from boss)
Reverants (1 from boss, 1 from creep*)

Reverants drop a lot of items so I'm not sure exactly how this works, but usually it's the death item or an element. Maybe weapons are enhanceable or something.

PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 1:14 am 

Title: The Day Walker
billy billy billy bob! i appreciate the guide!

PostPosted: December 7th, 2013, 12:05 pm 

Title: Nooby ;)
Wings+8 is needed the satyer item not the 2000 key area item.

PostPosted: January 15th, 2014, 1:10 am 
Newcomer

Any ideas yet for the last 2 wings?

PostPosted: December 21st, 2014, 6:54 pm 

where to download this rpg, pls?

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2015, 3:33 pm 
Newcomer

people help to improve the wings +9 +10 level

PostPosted: October 28th, 2016, 12:59 am 
Newcomer

"thunder lizard item from (300) key spawning area"
Can someone tell me what this is? I see an area with circles for 300, 1000, 2000, which I think might be it, but nothing happens when I step on them.