Interesting cheat pack activator :)

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

a3a3ia3
Newcomer

Interesting cheat pack activator :)

Post by a3a3ia3 »

I ran into very interesting cheat pack activator and i was wondering if anyone can help me out :P
So i checked the .j file and the activator looks like this (string Activator="") with no space btween "" and i would really like to know
if its possible to activate the cheats somehow ( i mean its not like you can write nothing in chat and activate it :D) :?
Can someone help me ?
Thank you ! :)
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: Interesting cheat pack activator :)

Post by Apple »

it isn't new to see this. This kind of cheated maps usually do not have string activator but usually have name activators.
So yeah, if you change to their relative names, you can automatically activate the cheats.
Or it might be some fake string activator, where the real one is hidden somewhere. It can be easily done with another line of set activator to "-blablabla" to be placed somewhere else, converted to hex decimals. etc etc
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
a3a3ia3
Newcomer

Re: Interesting cheat pack activator :)

Post by a3a3ia3 »

Ok tnx for the info :))))