Unknown Nostalgia-Maybe you guys can help.

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

suicideX66
Newcomer

Unknown Nostalgia-Maybe you guys can help.

Post by suicideX66 »

Hello everyone,
Not sure if this is in the right section but I was wondering if you guys could help me figure out the name of a custom map I played yearssssss back.
So, the premise of the game was that the 1-7(not sure on the exact max) players spawned as a group of vampires(balnazzar, etc). I believe it had an opening cinematic(where they all rise from the dead or something) and one or two throughout the game as well as a save feature that I could never figure out how to use. It was sort of a defense/survival map where each player/vamp would have their own special attributes/skills(healer,ranged,melee, mage,etc.) and would have to fight waves within the enclosed starting area(there might have been a high priced shop in the starting area too that sold pots.) Once you survived a certain number of waves a new path would open up and you would progress to the next area.
If this lacking summary clicked anyones memory please let me know!
Thanks!
Sankentyosu

Re: Unknown Nostalgia-Maybe you guys can help.

Post by Sankentyosu »

That map sounds a bit fun xD
Kinda sounds like vampirism but hero-defense style.
I like Korean RPGs and I like to make guides.
Since there is no control on this forum,
there wont be any further guides (or updates) from me.
Syre
Forum Staff

Post by Syre »

Possibly a spin-off or the game that inspired Illidan's Seven? From what i can tell, besides the vampires and the save it seems on point with what you remember. http://www.epicwar.com/maps/233491/
[Blade]
Title: The Day Walker

Post by [Blade] »

7 dreadlords, some version of it theres prolly 100s of them most of them crummy