YES

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

n3cr0x

YES

Post by n3cr0x »

Why isn't Kalle here ;)
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

because u suck faggit...
muhar...

I used the ISDN internet connection from a random person I just met...

owned

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
n3cr0x

Post by n3cr0x »

Oooooh, wireless?

Or just unblugged their cable?

Or Telnet?
[img]http://www.wc3edit.net/dekar/dekar.php?name=My name is Dekar, not.&rn=250&gn=250&bn=250&line=1[/img]
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

It was a person who was in a hotel and called dad...

so not random at all :D

soooo.... jeah.... he had in the hotel we are slepping in an inet connetion
... so I am very happy...

Kalle

PS: But we are going around in Colorado... so I dont know if I will still have inet tomorrow...
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
n3cr0x

Post by n3cr0x »

Bah-kay.
[img]http://www.wc3edit.net/dekar/dekar.php?name=My name is Dekar, not.&rn=250&gn=250&bn=250&line=1[/img]
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Yah, smart Kalle, using someone's internet without knowing them, get a bunch of viruses and trojans, yum.
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

he is stupid with computers so I told him once he should nver go into the Inet without administratin :P...

Kalle

PS: So he is always asking me about inet pages if they are good and stuff... he asked me once about google and I said they are evil but u can use their ínet page :D

n3cr0x

Post by n3cr0x »

:twisted: