Defiance ORPG : dragon raids dungeon

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

eMoo

Defiance ORPG : dragon raids dungeon

Post by eMoo »

can someone (a defiance player) give me information on the new dungeon called "dragon raids" for defiance orpg
someone told me this
"the hardest dungeon is Dragon Raid which give u 100% legandary Item +20DP and 15% to get artifact. :) "
they say the main boss is "Medusa" ... stronger than "Frostbite"

is it in the version 0.16D or the coming up versions ?
please give me some details XD
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Re: Defiance ORPG : dragon raids dungeon

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Well basically Defi4nc3 has stopped making games and therefor he cant make this. They are most likly just copying the jass and then making a new map for it. It will not be an official Defi4nc3 release but it will probably work. Good enough for you?
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
eMoo

Post by eMoo »

Sir-Tanks wrote:Well basically Defi4nc3 has stopped making games and therefor he cant make this. They are most likly just copying the jass and then making a new map for it. It will not be an official Defi4nc3 release but it will probably work. Good enough for you?

wow that sucks... defiacne has stopped ...... cause of the F***ing hacks ?thats a guess....
HINDYhat

Post by HINDYhat »

No. Here's a quote from his site:

It's over. Defiance is simply too "busy with life and cannot go on internet websites", even though hes on MSN. Defiance ORPG is probably not coming out, so don't wait for it. I've lost my patience and I'm sure you have as well.

That was probably written by a moderator, or Vertex, the other site administrator. I've seen a few phoney Generation of Redemption maps on http://www.epicwar.com that were... laugh-out-loud-able.

BTW: First post! I've been lurking around here for some time now. I really like this forum. Great work guys!