Best wc3 RPG

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

jdawg288

Best wc3 RPG

Post by jdawg288 »

yo guys in your opinions what is the best rpg map. the things i'm looking for are hard to lvl. lots of hero's. lots of items. hard dungeons

rpgs i like: master crafters 5.5c (probably favorite), defiance open orpg, kill undeads orpg, final fantasy rpg, and that's about it.

ones i hate: tbr 2.0 (not enough heroes and it's too easy), twilight's eve (not enough items, heroes, and it's too easy).

basically i like hard ones. also high lvl cap. if you post one please describe what it's like and what you do in it.
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Re: Best wc3 RPG

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

I can't help you since I haven't played an RPG in a long time, but we do have a list of RPGs that are hacked (they have a link to the original unhacked version, too). It includes quite a bit of RPGs, their descriptions, among other stuff.

fulfilled-requests-f75/new-list-of-current-warcraft-iii-rpgs-t13392.html

Sadly, it hasn't been updated in a month, though.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.

(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...

Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!
jdawg288

Post by jdawg288 »

yeah i've seen that but i don't want to go over every rpg without an opinion. + the descriptions aren't detailed enough cause i'm sure the dude who made the list doesn't want to add every single bit of a description as possible. i wouldn't either
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

Actually, some of the descriptions are better than those of the person who requested the map to be cheated. Some of the descriptions say "I didn't really play this yet, but...." so I'm assuming he's played the map before. Besides, if no one else is gonna respond, you might as well, eh?
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.

(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...

Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!
Bushido
Not an Admin, and Not Unique
Title: Der Boss :D

Post by Bushido »

Favorites: Twilight's eve, King RPG and Defi4nc3's ORPG.
Hate: all other rpg's.
Download Senethior's tool package here!
[spoiler=Funny shit]
Kryptonyte wrote:Pew-pew, together, 2pac and I can take over the world. Muhahahahahaha.

Kryptonyte wrote:@2Pac, You're a G. Keep your pimp hand strong.

Kryptonyte wrote:anyways i gtg, PEACE, MR. ZOMG O SO PRO U RAWKZ0RZ SUM BoXZ()RZ

Code: Select all

(23:22:14) FatherSpace: BWAHAHA
(23:22:21) FatherSpace: I am 1337, you must fear my coolness.
(23:22:51) FatherSpace: I got bored, so I made a Python script so now whenever I open Terminal, I get a random haiku from here: http://www.smalltime.com/Haiku
(23:24:12) FatherSpace: afk... Killing myself. :(

(03:52:56) ChatBot: (673237) logs into the Chat.
 (03:53:08) (673237): plzplzplz, im sorry about before.
 (03:53:26) FatherSpace: I'm sorry you were born.
(03:53:31) ChatBot: (673237) has been logged out (Kicked).

(21:39:14) GeorgeMots: Jen are you there?
(21:39:44) 2Pac: ...lol?
(21:39:49) 2Pac: (21:22:22) ChatBot: UndeadxAssassin has been logged out (Timeout).
(21:39:52) GeorgeMots: w00t
(21:39:54) GeorgeMots: rofl
(21:39:58) GeorgeMots: *facepalm*
(21:39:59) 2Pac: you definetly fail
[/spoiler]
Get to know Bushido alias 2Pac alias King-Bushido!
Slickslime
Forum Staff

Post by Slickslime »

dislikes : dota
qweasd011
Forum Addict
Title: Coleen!

Post by qweasd011 »

jdawg288 wrote:yo guys in your opinions what is the best rpg map. the things i'm looking for are hard to lvl. lots of hero's. lots of items. hard dungeons

rpgs i like: master crafters 5.5c (probably favorite), defiance open orpg, kill undeads orpg, final fantasy rpg, and that's about it.

ones i hate: tbr 2.0 (not enough heroes and it's too easy), twilight's eve (not enough items, heroes, and it's too easy).

basically i like hard ones. also high lvl cap. if you post one please describe what it's like and what you do in it.

You could Also try TKoK (The Kingdom of Kaliron) It is fun, the first RPG I played is Twilight, but I liked TKoK more

Ok, For Informations Uhmm, This?

Welcome to Kaliron

* What is TKoK? - TKoK (short for The Kingdom of Kaliron) is a multiplayer save/load RPG designed for 4 to 7 players that features many ground breaking systems to give you a whole new experience unlike most other RPGs for warcraft 3

Features:
o Custom Hero Stat System - Each hero has 3 main stats (Power, Agility, Energy) and 8 sub stats (Strength, Constitution, Endurance, Dexterity, Reflexes, Intelligence, Wisdom, Spirit) which will effect all aspects of your hero. Each hero also has Attack Power, Attack Critical Chance, Attack Critical Power, Spell Power, Spell Critical Chance, Spell Critical Power, Dodge chance, and Block chance. All of these which are derived from your stats.

Playable Heroes - Currently available are the Arcanist, Pyromancer, Hydromancer, Warrior, Cleric, Chaotic Knight, Phantom Stalker, Ranger, Paladin. The 3 missing that will be added with more content are the Druid, Barbarian, and Shadowblade

A Threat System - As seen in most RPG's that have an aggro/threat system, TKoK has something similar allowing the tanks to actually control the mobs and protect the rest of the party from damage.

Equipment System - TKoK has a full screen GUI inventory system for holding and equipping items for your hero

Talent Tree System - TKoK also has a full screen GUI talent tree system to teach your hero new abilities, improve the effects of the abilities, or improve the abilities directly.

Enemy Ability System - A dynamic enemy ability system that allows monsters to have completely custom scripted abilities that are dynamic

Scripted Mini bosses & Bosses - All monsters deemed a mini boss are now scripted events with boss like abilities that you will have to think and react to. This is a huge improvement from the 2.0 versions where mini bosses just hit harder and had more HP than normal monsters. Many new bosses have been added and even more to come

Bonus optional challenges - Something that we are calling VX mode (short for Vexcellent mode) offers extra hard challenges to players that seek them, with the rewards of bonus loot that normally wouldn't drop off that boss.
+ Broodmother - 'Ahh!! Spiders!' - Defeat the Broodmother without killing any of the eggs in phase 2
Narith the Fallen - 'Elemental Chaos' - Defeat Narith the Fallen after invoking VX mode (attack the shade until it is at 75% HP while not killing any of the containers)

Saving / Loading - Like any Warcraft 3 multi-player map, this supports saving and loading via a password system.
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be
Title: Administrator

Post by Lanaya »

Diablo III Warcraft is da best.

dislike: people who dislike dota
League of legends North America - Nietono
ReadySetGo
Title: ๑▬Stalker▬๑

Post by ReadySetGo »