Making AI Units attack other AI Units If They Are Nearby.

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

knightcyan
Newcomer

Making AI Units attack other AI Units If They Are Nearby.

Post by knightcyan »

I am currently having trouble figuring out how to make AI units like footman who walk to a destination i call path a in regions attack the enemie who also walk to path a if they are not standing still.
knightcyan
Newcomer

Re: Making AI Units attack other AI Units If They Are Nearby.

Post by knightcyan »

what i mean is i have a trigger that tells creeps to move to a certain region for the allys and the enemies and i want them to attack each other if they meet up with each other before or after they reach that destination.
Syre
Forum Staff

Post by Syre »

Just make the creeps attack-move to the region instead of just move.

Code: Select all

Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Region 000 <gen> owned by Neutral Hostile) and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of (Playable map area)))

The action your looking for is "Unit - Issue order targeting a point"
[=ryCgg=]
Title: Taiwan, Singapore

Post by [=ryCgg=] »

knightcyan wrote:I am currently having trouble figuring out how to make AI units like footman who walk to a destination i call path a in regions attack the enemie who also walk to path a if they are not standing still.

knightcyan wrote:what i mean is i have a trigger that tells creeps to move to a certain region for the allys and the enemies and i want them to attack each other if they meet up with each other before or after they reach that destination.

Don't double post, use the edit button.

kthx.