wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Wc3 Unlimited
PostPosted: January 31st, 2009, 6:45 pm 
Newcomer

Hey, I'm stucked in creating an Epic map by unit and tree limits can somebody tell me a unlimitor for those objects? maybe another editor?
Wc3 unlimited, at least the ver i have dont work 4 1.21
ty

Post subject: Re: Wc3 Unlimited
PostPosted: February 1st, 2009, 2:00 am 
Forum Staff

There reason WEU, wont work is because that was made before patch 1.22 came out and hasent been updated since. So for new versions of the editor and such it doesnt quite work..so from what i can tell there are two options..The first and probably most easiest would be downloading the Jass NewGen Pack..Which can be found here under Xantans post of World Editor Enchantments. Then go under Grimoire and enable no limits. (Sorry, i don't actually have the program so i cant help ya much here but that should be it.)

If that doesnt work, which i dont see why, theres a way to bypass that, just a little unorthadox. Just create a new unit. Change the Model to whatever doodad you want, give the unit the ability Locust, take away the attack and everything else and just use that instead.

However, that has its limits. Since it makes new units, your unit count goes up..and i cant really find out a way for that, and its only really useful if your making a map where the trees or doodads wouldent be attacked and such..if your making a tree tag map or something that destroys them, than in no way should this be used.

PostPosted: February 1st, 2009, 2:14 pm 
Newcomer

i try the tool thx

EDIT: there appears to be a problem with the version it says some parts of my triggers just wont exist -.-

PostPosted: February 1st, 2009, 5:21 pm 
Forum Staff

It may be because of the switch over from WEU, to JNGP. If i remember right unlimited has a few triggers that wouldent be in regular world editor or the jass pack. Unfortunately i cant help you there, as ive said i havent tried the pack and ive only used unlimited a few times..The only thing that i can think of is posting your problem on the site you downloaded the jass pack...Sorry i cant be of much help for this, all i can really say is goodluck lol.

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2009, 5:21 pm 
Newcomer

well, ty i just remove funktion in the tiggers ( u r right i even cant load it in the normal editor ^^) and remake them.