[Help] Getting Activator

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

remortal
Newcomer

[Help] Getting Activator

Post by remortal »

Hey guys, i´m quite new here and allready have a request :roll:

Adding Cheatpacks i managed quite good over the course of time, but i still have problems to find activators. I´m allways unsure if Stringhash is used or not.

In my understanding the activator part is arround line ~1870, but im to stupid to find the actual phrase.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

If it should be impossible to get the activator cause of Stringhash, could u guys show me an easy way how to remove the included CP completly? Like what are the best ways to approch this. I allways manage to ... up the whole map :X

Thanks and happy easter holidays
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owner123
Super Moderator

Re: [Help] Getting Activator

Post by owner123 »

It's never impossible to brute-force a StringHash because JASS ints are only 32 bits and SStrHash2 algorithm is high collision anyways. Infact breaking a string hash is incredibly easy, compared to many other hashes. I made a Java tool that brute forces it, and a member here created a python script that can solve a hash in nearly constant time.

Do you know JASS? The ability to read and understand JASS is important (but maybe not strictly required) for this.
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Re: [Help] Getting Activator

Post by nuzamacuxe »

There's no activator. It's name activator:
F-Train