wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 11:25 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Goblin Survival Help!
PostPosted: March 19th, 2019, 4:01 pm 
Newcomer

Sooo basically i'm trying to find a save code generator? Or better yet, some way i can take a single player -save and make it work online... selfish reasons for doing this but still i ask! I really have no idea where to start, and again i looked through the channels and most the maps that are posted here, are in Russian, or just plain wont work for me (either because its in Russian or not... unsure) but any help would be appreciated, or insight! I'm sorta a dunce when it comes to looking at maps and the such, but you guys have it all on lock! Please and thank you! (had to edit... forgot to add the map... derp)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2019, 9:59 pm 
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz

Title: Just Another S.Mod
You should first explain what happens when you try to save in single player or if it doesn't let you save and so on... if you don't give me informations I can't help you.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2019, 10:32 pm 
Newcomer

Oh right! sooo in single player it acts like you can save... only... when you go into a new game, and load that save, it still starts you off at lvl 1 with no items, so i tried with out cheats got a few lvls in before i got eaten and same thing so obviously it has some trigger to detect that i'm not online, but it still summons my hero, just with out any items or lvls (basically fresh as a baby... or as fresh as a goblin can be)

PostPosted: March 19th, 2019, 11:52 pm 
Newcomer

This version is already hacked apparently... though now my worry would be if my account will work with the normal version of the game haha plus i dont know all the cheat commands... awkward... maybe i can find a normal version of the game in English that isnt hacked