[Help] Rebuild MPQ Fail

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

xtremez146
Newcomer

[Help] Rebuild MPQ Fail

Post by xtremez146 »

Hi Guys , i cant rebuild mpq means when we need to rebuild mpq first of all we need to get listfile right? but when i get listfile from mpqrecover its show me listfile : 0 then i used other listfile, <- sorry for broken english xD cuz im chinese

i follow the step how to rebuild mpq archive video by haxorico , but i still fail < map at attachments. >
so can someone help me please? thanks ....

and if your not busy can teach me how to rebuild mpq ? thanks of all :3

now im telling my problem for rebuild mpq :
first i go to mpqviewer and i open data file to seach listfile (so the problem is listfile? if rebuild failed)
then i extra them and save them at any folder, then i go to xdep and put my map and i renamed it
after that its crash right? then i copy the the files i extra from mpq viewer then i pasted it on the temp folder right?
then click xdep again. but now xdep showed me deleting temporary files :333

Sorry For Broken Grammer If U Understand what im talking its good xD if not understand comment down i will reply soon :3 sorry for that english ....

i will keep learn about it :#

Thanks For Helpppp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leadership911
Newcomer

Re: [Help] Rebuild MPQ Fail

Post by leadership911 »

u can try with my listfile. but there is still some missing file, however rebuild-map with this list is playable. if u can find full listfile pls share me pls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xtremez146
Newcomer

Post by xtremez146 »

leadership911 wrote:u can try with my listfile. but there is still some missing file, however rebuild-map with this list is playable. if u can find full listfile pls share me pls

okkk thankks u
SasukeMV
Newcomer

Post by SasukeMV »

It's a map, read only, I removed.

Below is the complete list of file, 5 other files I deleted, they are not needed at all. Not used.