Maps unable to be played on 1.27 Warcraft III

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

GomeTheGnome

Maps unable to be played on 1.27 Warcraft III

Post by GomeTheGnome »

Lately some koreans and chinese have made a method that breaks maps for the normal version of WC3 and makes them only work on wc3 versions like M16 or Warcraft Battle Platform (Netease) i've been wondering if theres a way to actually fix this and make them work on normal warcraft 3 again, id like to play the maps with friends and not have 500+ ping because of their client.

if anyone knows anything please do tell :D

i've included one of the maps so you can see for yourself i know this might be pretty close to a request but im seriously getting desperate here and im a little bit paranoid about every map coming from korea / china ending up with this protection.

(the map i've posted only works on M16 warcraft client, heres a link if you dont take my word for it https://m16.online/ )

thanks.

Edit: i've asked around a bit and figured out that its the work of a new korean map protector thats destroying maps for english clients, i dont know its name and have no clue how to find it but if theres any expert in the area that knows something about a korean map protector that does this to a map please help : /
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
othman

Re: Maps unable to be played on 1.27 Warcraft III

Post by othman »

GomeTheGnome wrote:Lately some koreans and chinese have made a method that breaks maps for the normal version of WC3 and makes them only work on wc3 versions like M16 or Warcraft Battle Platform (Netease) i've been wondering if theres a way to actually fix this and make them work on normal warcraft 3 again, id like to play the maps with friends and not have 500+ ping because of their client.

if anyone knows anything please do tell :D

i've included one of the maps so you can see for yourself i know this might be pretty close to a request but im seriously getting desperate here and im a little bit paranoid about every map coming from korea / china ending up with this protection.

(the map i've posted only works on M16 warcraft client, heres a link if you dont take my word for it https://m16.online/ )

thanks.

Edit: i've asked around a bit and figured out that its the work of a new korean map protector thats destroying maps for english clients, i dont know its name and have no clue how to find it but if theres any expert in the area that knows something about a korean map protector that does this to a map please help : /

you can play the new ver that works on 1.27b
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.