[JASS] Could somebody remove the kicking event in this rpg

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Blank_Sora
Newcomer

[JASS] Could somebody remove the kicking event in this rpg

Post by Blank_Sora »

Once you reach a certain lvl/stats in this rpg you will get automatically kicked from the game
Is it possible for anyone to remove this event ?

From looking into the war3map.j file I think the lines that do this are from 10459-10556 into the file but I am not exactly sure.
However I do not know if the map will still work if i simply delete these lines.
I would be very thankful if anyone could help with this, thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [JASS] Could somebody remove the kicking event in this r

Post by Apple »

Welcome to wc3edit, since you're new, read this announces/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html
if you want someone to do it for you, you should make a map request in the map request section.
If you want to do it yourself and discuss about it, use code & spoiler tags to include the code you want to discuss about.
Do not attach war3map.j file
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Re: [JASS] Could somebody remove the kicking event in this r

Post by NumberXIII »

Apple wrote:Welcome to wc3edit, since you're new, read this announces/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html
if you want someone to do it for you, you should make a map request in the map request section.
If you want to do it yourself and discuss about it, use code & spoiler tags to include the code you want to discuss about.
Do not attach war3map.j file

Well Explained +1 :D