please i need help to be a cheater

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Bourbon
Newcomer

please i need help to be a cheater

Post by Bourbon »

now i understand how to put cheat. the problem is i dont understand about changing the name of the map. can someone give me some video tutorial or picture tutorial ?? please i need this
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Re: please i need help to be a cheater

Post by NumberXIII »

Bourbon wrote:now i understand how to put cheat. the problem is i dont understand about changing the name of the map. can someone give me some video tutorial or picture tutorial ?? please i need this

Why want to change name of the map?
Bourbon
Newcomer

Post by Bourbon »

NumberXIII wrote:
Bourbon wrote:now i understand how to put cheat. the problem is i dont understand about changing the name of the map. can someone give me some video tutorial or picture tutorial ?? please i need this

Why want to change name of the map?

because in my server we using bot and request a map to the bot, because the map that i want to change the map already in bot so i need to change the name to put the cheated map(the map that already change name) to the bot so i can play cheat
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic
Title: 2ecchi4me

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

Bourbon
Newcomer

Post by Bourbon »

I dont understand about using MPQ Editor when i want to play save/load games called fenris and i press alt f7 and search name Fenris nothing like .w3x or something come over..
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Post by NumberXIII »

Bourbon wrote:

I dont understand about using MPQ Editor when i want to play save/load games called fenris and i press alt f7 and search name Fenris nothing like .w3x or something come over..

Complicated for you, your abit new to this stuff

Here's my easy way :D
Just rename the map cheat.w3x & the map will be name fenris.w3x~1 in game (after finish downloading) >DONE