Restoring map triggers

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

noviceboy55
Newcomer

Restoring map triggers

Post by noviceboy55 »

Anyone familiar with restoring map triggers or is it even possible? Also, if there is a tutorial for it lying around the forum somewhere, do link it for me. I heard it's extremely tedious (even if it's possible) but I would still like to give it a go.

If it is kind of impossible, is there an alternative way to identify item drop rate specific triggers via something like jasscraft?
noviceboy55
Newcomer

Re: Restoring map triggers

Post by noviceboy55 »

no one has any idea? I am trying to find the drop rates for items in TWRPG if anyone is curious
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Post by JustANewbie »

You may refer this topic http://forum.wc3edit.net/deprotection-cheating-f64/deprotecting-problem-t29515.html
Ask only if you still have problem :)
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

You will not be able to restore the triggers on most maps (99% ?). You may get lucky and the triggers were left inside the map itself. Read some of these posts to learn a little more:

search.php?keywords=trigger+restore&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

You actually can restore triggers, it's just insanely difficult.

Read this: deprotection-cheating-f64/map-restoration-done-t1606.html (the images are missing, but it's still helpful)

You can certainly identify drop rates though. Look for the create item action, and from there search for a list of conditions. There should be something like (variable<=20.) which means that droprate is 20%.
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Post by JustANewbie »

I thought you have to do it manually? Anyway, you are talking about the slow method or the fast method?