cheatpack to find rawcodes on selected unit

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

eddydu555

cheatpack to find rawcodes on selected unit

Post by eddydu555 »

hi can i have the name of a cheatpack which show you the position X and Y of selected units
forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requests-f75/dota-imba-legends-v2-5b-t26945.html?hilit=position#p167646
this map got the CP but i cant find its name

thanks in advice :D
Last edited by eddydu555 on June 23rd, 2013, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: cheatpack to find position of units

Post by Apple »

JJCP. It's even written on the link you've provided.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
eddydu555

Post by eddydu555 »

i know its a JJCP but its a modified JJCP there is extra commands and the one i need is that "-loc" command that show the position of selected units

there is a link for that modified JJCP ? or another Cheatpack with a command that shows you the position of units please
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

there is not have any commands -loc. It's fake commands, you can try type -loc and nothing happen after you type.
eddydu555

Post by eddydu555 »

ok thanks so instead of a cheatpack which show you the position of units i would like you to tell me if there is a cheatpack that show you all the rawcodes of the skills on a selected unit

its to see invisible skills cause 80% of invisible skills got no name or weird name with special letters so its hard to find them in the abbilites.txt when there is more then 100 skills

thanks in advice
Last edited by eddydu555 on June 23rd, 2013, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KangTooJee
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Legenda

Re: cheatpack to find rawcodes on selected unit

Post by KangTooJee »

there are no such cheatpack, but u can make it become custom command for any cheatpack that u want
DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Hmm if you just type <-shareall> you can control all units even enemies then you can locate what you looking for :D
Spoiler for Retirement MSG:
Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.
Xirizo

Post by Xirizo »

astralkill00 wrote:Hmm if you just type <-shareall> you can control all units even enemies then you can locate what you looking for :D
Are you stupid or too lazy to read what grim requested from us?
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p