Items And Spells

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

ball2hi
Title: Xbye

Items And Spells

Post by ball2hi »

I've searched 2 pages and found nothing about this, mkay, i know how to make custom items, and crap, but, lets say im making a merchant or w/e like in island defense, how do i remove the items in there, then add the item i made into the building to be buyable, and with a invalid w/e and a resell invalid.

Also how do i add a custom made spell to a custom unit / hero along with a build book (You know, like in island defense where the builders had the build icon, clicked it, it opened up all the buildings they can build, how do i do that?)
Julian5
Title: Dragon

Re: Items And Spells

Post by Julian5 »

2 words: Object Editor

It's all there. =P

For invalid and re-stock time and sell value and stuff, look at the item's stuff and change it around as nessesary.

For the merchant, look around the item editor and find it....it should be called sold items..or buyable...or sellable, or something like that. >=P Remove what's already there and add your stuff.

To make a build book, just go into the OE and add stuff to the label Structures Built....the build book will be auto added I think. :P It would be wise to also to to abilties - normal and add repair.

If you are looking for how to make a book of spells, then look 2 topics above this. :P
Dragons FTW!
^ Made by Windflamedmon. :D
ball2hi

Post by ball2hi »

oye ty man

Everything eles seems to work, except i cant find the merchant in the item editor
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Nuetral pasivve I believe.
ball2hi

Post by ball2hi »

Ok i found it, but i cant find the items it sells in it