job offer

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

manowar
Newcomer

job offer

Post by manowar »

i will pay $50.00 (USA) if somebody will make me a map similar to final fantasy epic 8.9 or 9.2 (they all basicly same) but i want my specs. you can make it protected if the map is how i want. payment will be made via paypal

class system Mage warrior
tier 1 chemist squire
tier2 knight wizard
tier2 archer priest
tier3 monk summoner
tier3 thief time mage
tier4 lancer mediator
tier4 geomancer oracle
tier5 samurai calculator
tier5 ninja prophet
tier6 holy swordsman sorceror
tier6 paladin warlock
tier7 heavenly knight archbishop
tier7 Divine crusader archmage
tier8 dragon knight grandmaster
Last edited by manowar on July 23rd, 2011, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
owner123
Super Moderator

Re: job offer

Post by owner123 »

You might want to say what else you want in the map.

We've received offers like this before, but all of them (That I heard) were impossible to do.
manowar
Newcomer

Post by manowar »

an easier and faster option would be to use the map final fantasy epic v8.8 and simply add the following items
a shopkeeper (anywhere in the town you start in)

Ring of Gerald (grants regeneration +1000 (hp/mp)
Axe of Pletsch (+5000 damage, +999 strength)
Staff of seferino (+5000 damage, +999 inteligence)
armor of giavana (+1000 armor, +999 agility)
all 4 of these items cost 99 cystals (wood) each
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the 2nd thing i want changed is either no creatures drop items at all or they only drop crystals (wood) 5% of the time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the 3rd thing i want changed is the upgrades for all classes be increased from 10 levels to 20 with same cost increments
the 4th thing i want changed is the hero level max from 99 and increased to 9999
the 5th thing i want changed is all charged items start with 99 except elixer which starts with 9 (if that makes sense?)
the 6th thing i want changed is that the hero can have any combination of items, for example, 6 armor of giavanna, or
5 axe of pletsch and 1 staff of seferino
use the map from this link found at www.epicwar.com
FinalFantasyEpicRPG 0.8.8.1 BETA.w3x
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

If you need escrow or something, I guess I could do that.
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Post by Nuuby »

manowar wrote:an easier and faster option would be to use the map final fantasy epic v8.8 and simply add the following items
a shopkeeper (anywhere in the town you start in)

Ring of Gerald (grants regeneration +1000 (hp/mp)
Axe of Pletsch (+5000 damage, +999 strength)
Staff of seferino (+5000 damage, +999 inteligence)
armor of giavana (+1000 armor, +999 agility)
all 4 of these items cost 99 cystals (wood) each
the 2nd thing i want changed is either no creatures drop items at all or they only drop crystals (wood) 5% of the time
the 3rd thing i want changed is the upgrades for all classes be increased from 10 levels to 20 with same cost increments
the 4th thing i want changed is the hero level max from 99 and increased to 9999
the 5th thing i want changed is all charged items start with 99 except elixer which starts with 9 (if that makes sense?)
the 6th thing i want changed is that the hero can have any combination of items, for example, 6 armor of giavanna, or
5 axe of pletsch and 1 staff of seferino
use the map from this link found at http://www.epicwar.com
FinalFantasyEpicRPG 0.8.8.1 BETA.w3x

You should provide abit more details for the person who does this.
  1. Item descriptions, button art
  2. So they drop items randomly currently?
  3. Upgrades?
  4. -
  5. What are the items you start with?
  6. What happens when you try to do that now?
manowar
Newcomer

Post by manowar »

all i really want is to deprotect final fantasy epic rpg v8.8 so i can learn how myself. using that map would save hundreds of hours
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

I could do most of that in 5 minutes.
Not the item drops though :(

Anyways if you just want it deprotected, no point to offer money, deprotection is very easy.
manowar
Newcomer

Post by manowar »

yes please deprotect it so i can mod it and have some fun, i been waiting years :)
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Post by Nuuby »

The only thing that deprotection would do is open in WE. But breaks the map most of the time. All you need to do in WE is just add those items you want anyway, then just take out the item data and place it back into the file. And probably do the same for that merchant that sells it, just that you need to get some co-ords to specify where to spawn him into. Oh and the level cap.

Like owner said, 50 bucks for it is ahh... You should give that to the creators instead
manowar
Newcomer

Post by manowar »

if you can help me, chat with me in the chat page please