wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:03 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: July 27th, 2007, 4:07 am 
Newcomer

Im Making a new ORPG.... and placed all textures... all correctly....

My Problem is: How to player take only 1 or 2 swords (depend the hand...), 1 armor, 1 cloak .... for each inventory...

And de second problem is..... how to i set to how the player take a level... he need to press ESC to add atributes....

and the next problem is .... how to make Spellbooks like Dark Lineage... Master Crafters....? that u take the book and click on it to learn the spell.... and how to remove it again (buying other one book or taking and clicking again... and removing...)?

and the next problem is..... How to FIX computer players before beggining a map, in that part that u create a game, and the players enter in your created game... (waiting list)

The next is: How do i click on a hero from Hero Selection and make him be owned by me?

And the next problem is: How do i make for my spell damage for example 3x Inteligence of hero, or 2 x Agility of hero, or also 3x Strenght of hero!?

Also the other problem is : WHY MY CREEPS THAT I HAVE CREATED DONT USE MAGICS!?!?!?!?!?!?

And Finally the last Problem that i need some help is: How do i make a Magic of summoning, that when u click on it, open an Menu that answer what invalid you want to summon dependly of inteligence... Example: if the first invalid to summon need 15 int, if i have 10 int, i cant see it on that menu, or if the next invalid is 30 of int, and i have 35, i can see the first and the second invalid in menu..... or if i have 500 of int, i can see all monsters before 500 of inteligence.... ( Like Dark Lineage)

I Know that is LOTS of answers.... but i mean anyone can help me... please!! i dont find in Search... so help me plzzzzz

PostPosted: July 27th, 2007, 5:07 am 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

manuloku wrote:
Im Making a new ORPG.... and placed all textures... all correctly....

My Problem is: How to player take only 1 or 2 swords (depend the hand...), 1 armor, 1 cloak .... for each inventory...

And de second problem is..... how to i set to how the player take a level... he need to press ESC to add atributes....

and the next problem is .... how to make Spellbooks like Dark Lineage... Master Crafters....? that u take the book and click on it to learn the spell.... and how to remove it again (buying other one book or taking and clicking again... and removing...)?

and the next problem is..... How to FIX computer players before beggining a map, in that part that u create a game, and the players enter in your created game... (waiting list)

The next is: How do i click on a hero from Hero Selection and make him be owned by me?

And Finally the last problem is: How do i make for my spell damage for example 3x Inteligence of hero, or 2 x Agility of hero, or also 3x Strenght of hero!?
I Know that is LOTS of answers.... but i mean anyone can help me... please!! i dont find in Search... so help me plzzzzz

1. check for items with a 'item is aquired' event, and use conditions for each sword, if he has more then one, drop the one he manipulated.
2.events player skips cinematic - actions show dialog for player
2a. events dialog button clicked - raise x stat
3.check out the pre-made spellbook item and toy with it. - or i think its actually just a nother hero, and when you click a spell thats obviously a cast on click, you learn it... aka event - unit casts spell condition - spell equal to - action - give hero spell
4. in the players tab or actually the allies tab or wherever make sure to check locked settings and fixed start locations.. or toy around in there
5. event player selects a unit - condition unit equal to - action create one unit for triggering player

too lazy to actually show you code, but if you really have all these questions and if what i tell you doesnt help, I'd personally give up hope.

PostPosted: July 27th, 2007, 5:45 am 
Newcomer

Thanks... but i dont understood 2. 2a. and 3. .... and i need some help on this too :

How do i make for my spell damage for example 3x Inteligence of hero, or 2 x Agility of hero, or also 3x Strenght of hero!?

Also the other problem is : WHY MY CREEPS THAT I HAVE CREATED DONT USE MAGICS!?!?!?!?!?!?

And Finally the last Problem that i need some help is: How do i make a Magic of summoning, that when u click on it, open an Menu that answer what invalid you want to summon dependly of inteligence... Example: if the first invalid to summon need 15 int, if i have 10 int, i cant see it on that menu, or if the next invalid is 30 of int, and i have 35, i can see the first and the second invalid in menu..... or if i have 500 of int, i can see all monsters before 500 of inteligence.... ( Like Dark Lineage)

Dude... Please can u make me Codes for all my questions? please!!!! i need too much!

PostPosted: July 27th, 2007, 12:10 pm 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Nope. good luck on your rpg.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2007, 2:57 pm 

Title: God Of Ownage
:D Bookmarked :D

ImageBurn the school down to the ashes Falalalaa! lalalala!@!Image

PostPosted: August 12th, 2007, 3:29 pm 
Legendary Genius

Title: Legendary GeniusĀ²
Illidans911 wrote:
:D Bookmarked :D

If I am not mistaken that is classified as spam?

PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"

PostPosted: August 12th, 2007, 3:58 pm 

Title: God Of Ownage
hey some people quote but dont add things after them

ImageBurn the school down to the ashes Falalalaa! lalalala!@!Image

PostPosted: August 12th, 2007, 4:19 pm 
Legendary Genius

Title: Legendary GeniusĀ²
Illidans911 wrote:
hey some people quote but dont add things after them

Two wrongs don't make a right... as in just because they do something they're not supposed to doesn't mean you should too...

PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"