Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 secret chars help?

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

ibm181

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 secret chars help?

Post by ibm181 »

hey every one i was just wondering dose any one here know where the secret chars are in Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 and how to get them please and thank you.
I am the Alpha and Omega

Working on a Orpg if you wana help send me a pm
Hellrizer612
Title: The Silent Blade.

Re: Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 secret chars help?

Post by Hellrizer612 »

no clue :P never even heard of any secret chars that are supposed to be in it, i heard of secret items tho at the load screen, if thats what ur talking about, but ill search for anything, but do u know the name of any of them?
More PEW PEW Less QQ
My name is Alex Mercer... Im the reason for all of this..... They call me a Killer... a invalid.... a terrorist.... im all of those things. Now i hunt... i kill... i consume.... i become.
ImageImage
http://gaminglagoon.com/?ref=580645 Click here and register if I ever helped you or your just really nice :D gets you free stuff like wc3 cd keys if you complete surveys!
ibm181

Post by ibm181 »

Hellrizer612 wrote:no clue :P never even heard of any secret chars that are supposed to be in it, i heard of secret items tho at the load screen, if thats what ur talking about, but ill search for anything, but do u know the name of any of them?

ya i no that Maya in the ant hell place is one of them and i dont no how to get her and the secret items are the 3 fountens blood, life, and corupshon there not that good thow.
I am the Alpha and Omega

Hellrizer612

Post by Hellrizer612 »

Yea i played the game and added items til i found all 3 of them :P fountain of life is actually realy useful and how is maya a secret char shes a mvp boss :o
More PEW PEW Less QQ
My name is Alex Mercer... Im the reason for all of this..... They call me a Killer... a invalid.... a terrorist.... im all of those things. Now i hunt... i kill... i consume.... i become.
ImageImage
http://gaminglagoon.com/?ref=580645 Click here and register if I ever helped you or your just really nice :D gets you free stuff like wc3 cd keys if you complete surveys!
ibm181

Post by ibm181 »

Hellrizer612 wrote:Yea i played the game and added items til i found all 3 of them :P fountain of life is actually realy useful and how is maya a secret char shes a mvp boss :o

i dont no how but some guy had her as a char and i no that there are 3 secret chars
I am the Alpha and Omega

Hellrizer612

Post by Hellrizer612 »

oo thats cool :P ill look into it
More PEW PEW Less QQ
ImageImage
ibm181

Post by ibm181 »

Hellrizer612 wrote:oo thats cool :P ill look into it

kk thanks
I am the Alpha and Omega

Hellrizer612

Post by Hellrizer612 »

no prob :P and i didnt find anything.... :( imma check again
More PEW PEW Less QQ
ImageImage
Bushido
Not an Admin, and Not Unique
Title: Der Boss :D

Post by Bushido »

There aren't really secret Heroes, are there? Because, I only found the 3 secret Items, fountain of blood, corruption and life, but that's it.
Download Senethior's tool package here!
[spoiler=Funny shit]
Kryptonyte wrote:Pew-pew, together, 2pac and I can take over the world. Muhahahahahaha.

Kryptonyte wrote:@2Pac, You're a G. Keep your pimp hand strong.

Kryptonyte wrote:anyways i gtg, PEACE, MR. ZOMG O SO PRO U RAWKZ0RZ SUM BoXZ()RZ

Code: Select all

(23:22:14) FatherSpace: BWAHAHA
(23:22:21) FatherSpace: I am 1337, you must fear my coolness.
(23:22:51) FatherSpace: I got bored, so I made a Python script so now whenever I open Terminal, I get a random haiku from here: http://www.smalltime.com/Haiku
(23:24:12) FatherSpace: afk... Killing myself. :(

(03:52:56) ChatBot: (673237) logs into the Chat.
 (03:53:08) (673237): plzplzplz, im sorry about before.
 (03:53:26) FatherSpace: I'm sorry you were born.
(03:53:31) ChatBot: (673237) has been logged out (Kicked).

(21:39:14) GeorgeMots: Jen are you there?
(21:39:44) 2Pac: ...lol?
(21:39:49) 2Pac: (21:22:22) ChatBot: UndeadxAssassin has been logged out (Timeout).
(21:39:52) GeorgeMots: w00t
(21:39:54) GeorgeMots: rofl
(21:39:58) GeorgeMots: *facepalm*
(21:39:59) 2Pac: you definetly fail
[/spoiler]
Get to know Bushido alias 2Pac alias King-Bushido!
ibm181

Post by ibm181 »

Tupac Shakur wrote:There aren't really secret Heroes, are there? Because, I only found the 3 secret Items, fountain of blood, corruption and life, but that's it.

whell i herd that there are secret chars and some guy i played with was using the mvp boss maya (from ant hell) and he sead that its a secret char that his friend got him.
I am the Alpha and Omega