Cheatpacks ideas

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

qweasd011
Forum Addict
Title: Coleen!

Cheatpacks ideas

Post by qweasd011 »

my question is it possible to add a command in a cheatpack (any cheatpaks :) ) to add -code cheat the -code cheat will show you the list of item codes and the -code2 will show you the list of monsters :D is that possible can you give me the function?? so that i will add it on my uploading upgrading cheat pack :D
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: Cheatpacks ideas

Post by Senethior459 »

You could... But it's a very large list.
If you go to this link and scroll down a bit, weirdone2 made an organized list. map-deprotection-hacking-f3/weirdone2-s-cheat-pack-t2268.html

If you want to do that for JJ's cheatpack, you can basically add this under one of the commands:
elseif SubString(s2s,0,6)=="-list1"then
call DisplayTimedTextToPlayer(p2p,0,0,10,"I034 - Boots of +2 Speed")

or something similar. However, you can only display like 8 at a time, so you'll need -code1, -code2, -code3, etc. until like 20. That's going to increase the size of the cheatpack by a lot.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
storyyeller

Re: Cheatpacks ideas

Post by storyyeller »

Not if you code it correctly.

What happened to S2I(SubString(s,5,StringLength(s))?

What would make the map big is if you had tons of data with high entropy. If the entropy is sufficient low, you can easily compress it though. For example, most of the item names will have a large redundancy due to being written in a human language. Heck, you could acheive 18% compression from not using unprintable characters alone!