Sony Ericsson phones

Get help with just about anything and everything NOT Warcraft related. Computers, consoles, phones, whatever!
Butterrman
Newcomer

Sony Ericsson phones

Post by Butterrman »

well it said i can post about any electronics here so i did. I have a sony ericsson s500i phone that i got a couple months ago. Im trying to change the housing of it like the faceplate and stuff like that. So i found a really good detailed description of how to take apart the phone but i dont know where to get the phone tools i need to do it. so i need all of these tools that im guessing should all be somewhere in some kind of phone kit but i cant find it anywhere. so it has things in it like a Nylon Pointer, Torque Driver, Dental Hook, Plectrum, Coaxial Cable Removal Tool, JCIS No. 0 Screw Bit, ESD stuff, Hot Air Device. And the instructions are provided by Sony Ericsson so im guessing they might sell it but i cant find it. So i know i can probably get these all over anywhere but i was just wondering if theres like a whole kit that i can just don't click me because i honesly have no clue where i would get a Dental Hook. Thanks i live in washington by the way if you have a store.
butterrman
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Re: Sony Ericsson phones

Post by Vegas »

goto a flea market/swap meet. In vegas for example, they actually have alot of dental tools there. Also I have seen most every tool imaginable.
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

I called sony tech support once and they ttranfer me to some guy in india.
CrimsonReapers
Title: D ProffesionalVictim

Post by CrimsonReapers »

HyperK999999 wrote:I called sony tech support once and they ttranfer me to some guy in india.

[sarcasm]That just showed how efficient Sony company can be[/sarcasm]

Lol for me I just give it to my father's friend to do the job for me for 10 bucks. Malaysia here so dun ask me >.<
I hack whenever I can, and give up whenever I can't. Just my principle. I still don' understand Jass much yet but I believe I am improving as I progress. I noticed I nvr credit JJ after cheating a map with his CP so now I give all credits to him.
I wanted to say thanks to Georgemots for teaching me how to hack maps.

I am not hacking anymore friends and earthlings. I will moderate posts now (sobs). I really wanted to help but I am wargahroarahhhh busy with life. So friends, watch the way u posts :).
Pyro7778
Forum Staff

Post by Pyro7778 »

Honestly go to your nearest Sears and take a look in there. The have a wide wide selection of tools, and I've never not found what tool i was looking for.
For Info on PCI, Haxorizor, and upcoming project check out:
Team-Pyro's HomePage