Problem with Port Forwarding

Get help with just about anything and everything NOT Warcraft related. Computers, consoles, phones, whatever!
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Problem with Port Forwarding

Post by JustANewbie »

i tried to forward the port of garena to 1513, but it fails, please tell me what to do

this is what i have done: referring to http://to.ly/i3Gs

Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Re: Problem with Port Forwarding

Post by Kyoshiro »

this guy is a genius
sets his internal static ip to 192.168.1.10 and forwards ports to 192.168.1.3
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Post by JustANewbie »

ok i changed my internal static ip to 192.168.4 and forwards ports to 192.168.1.4 but too bad still the same condition

forgot to mention that i'm using a laptop with wireless connection and the internet protocol i configured is also wireless network connection
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

right well have you noticed you're forwarding ucp and checking tcp
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Post by JustANewbie »

no, that's not the problem because i checked UDP, but it failed, so i tried to check TCP, but it fails too, after that only i capture the picture, so the picture shows that i'm checking TCP