wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Xbox 360 dlc not working
PostPosted: June 8th, 2011, 4:25 am 
Newcomer

Im not really sure if this should go in this section, but something is wrong with my xbox. I bought Oblivion Elder Scrolls 4 a couple years ago. I bought the game that included the disc with knights of the nine and Shivering Isles. I hadnt been able to use the other disc becuase i didnt have a hard drive until recently and the second disc takes up lots of memory. I got a Hard drive (60 G) recently and i have tried to install the second disc in. It seemed to be working until i put in the Oblivion game and started playing. At the screen where you choose continue, load game, new game, options etc. a box popped up and said Loading Extra Content... or something along those lines. I thought it was going to work fine. I started playing and wasnt too worried at first I had heard that you didnt get the shivering Isles quest for about 48hrs (in game time) so i went to where its supposed to be anyways which i heard is a way to skip the waiting. Nothing was there. Im certain im in the right spot. I have done everything i can think of. I uninstalled, then reinstalled the second disc several times and it always turns out the exact same. One time i tried going under options or something at the main menu and where it said downloadables nothing was there. It wasnt selectable. I really dont know what to do. I really want to get my full worth out of the game, but i dont know how. I dont know if this matters, but my xbox isnt connected to the internet, although i can get it connected if i only have to connect it for a short amount of time. Sorry for length

PS. This doesnt really have anything to do with the above problem, but is there any way to get mods for oblivion on the xbox 360? I know you can on CP and people say u can on xbox but i have no idea how

PostPosted: June 8th, 2011, 6:49 pm 
Forum Drunk

Try connecting it to the internet and then starting oblivion in order to get the latest patches. Also no, you can't mod games on the xbox unless you perform major modifications. When you go to settings and browse your hard drive, do those dlc show up?

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick

PostPosted: June 8th, 2011, 9:11 pm 
Newcomer

Okay ill try that. And ya they show up. They show up everywhere except in the downloadables in options, and in the actual game which is where it matters
Oh i just thought of something. If i connect it to the internet ill probly loose my way of duplicating items :(