[IPODS :P] External Harddrive?

Get help with just about anything and everything NOT Warcraft related. Computers, consoles, phones, whatever!
ilovepie
Title: Assassin

[IPODS :P] External Harddrive?

Post by ilovepie »

I have an ipod touch and it only has about 29 gb (3 for formatting and stuff) is there any way to attach some external hard drive or external storage to the ipod to boost its storage?

And if you dont mind, i would like a easy solution, not a take my ipod apart solution (i dont trust myself to not break it)
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Re: [IPODS :P] External Harddrive?

Post by Ozzapoo »

What could you possibly need more than 29gb for? And even if there was some external storage solution, it'd be easy for you to lose it, or get it stolen.
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: [IPODS :P] External Harddrive?

Post by Senethior459 »

ilovepie wrote:I have an ipod touch and it only has about 29 gb (3 for formatting and stuff) is there any way to attach some external hard drive or external storage to the ipod to boost its storage?

And if you dont mind, i would like a easy solution, not a take my ipod apart solution (i dont trust myself to not break it)

No, you can't plug external storage into an iPod. The only solutions for adding space to your iPod are replacing it with a higher-capacity iPod or cracking open the case and replacing the HD with a larger one. Of course, that second solution voids the warranty and has a pretty good chance of not working, especially if you don't know a thing about electronics.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle