Who are you supposed to be? [Halloween joke]

C'mon, make us laugh! Jokes, videos, anything!
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Who are you supposed to be? [Halloween joke]

Post by Vegas »

A little boy and girl go trick or treating. They knock on the door of this house and the man who answers it says, "Well, you two are awful cute. Who are you supposed to be? "We're Jack and Jill" the girl replied. The man says, "You can't be Jack and Jill, you're black!" They go off and a while later they come back dressed differently. They ring the door bell and once again and the man opens the door. "Well now, that is just darn cute. Who are you this time? "We're Hansel and Gretel" says the little boy. "Well, I hate to disappoint you son, but you can't be Hansel and Gretel because you're black!" says the man. Heads hung low, the kids leave. Not too much later the man hears the bell ring again. This time when he opens the door there stand the two children but this time they are BUTTNAKED. Oh my! And just who are you supposed to be now?!" he asks. "Chocolate M & M's," said the little girl. "I'm plain. He's got nuts".
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Who are you supposed to be? [Halloween joke]

Post by Bartimaeus »

Whoa, hold on there, Vegas...what have you been doing today? :P
DirtyKiller
Forum Fanatic
Title: The Faithful

Post by DirtyKiller »

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha funny nice one Vegas at least I think it sounds cool but well my sense of humour uberly sucks. Oo
Things can be lost aren´t lost at all.
Image Image
Tyreal

Post by Tyreal »

my first thought i don't care for racist pigs
then the last part made me laugh
Chinoman10
Title: Chinoman10 is here:)

Post by Chinoman10 »

DirtyKiller wrote:Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha funny nice one Vegas at least I think it sounds cool but well my sense of humour uberly sucks. Oo

I laughed more when reading this post than the first one x'D.
The Holy Happiness that Love gives, will NEVER compensate the Deep Sadness that it will bring in the End...
Made By: Chinoman10
My advice?: If you desire to be truthfully happy, be in Love, but you'll suffer the consequences... If you don't want to suffer, don't Love... ( It's what I wished... )
[blinking]Respect others to be respected![/blinking]

Click on ChinoMon10 to level him up! ;)
Image_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Image
(Yea, I actually decided to try this :P) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?