wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:10 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: August 7th, 2012, 11:55 am 

Can any1 help me find this singleplayer RPG map.

-It's a basic singleplayer RPG map (no imported models). You'll see big version of warcraft human race buildings in the starting city.
-You can choose between a barbarian/warrior -stunner (Beastmaster model), an rogue/assassin -dodger (Demon Hunter model) or a mage (Blood Mage model).

-The story begins as you (player) go out from a boat/ship into a city. In a form of a child. Then you choose your job immediately and be replaced with the approriate model of the 3 possible heroes. The game ask for your name. You must inspect about why some someone is making a ritual inside a cave/mine to summon orcs. You try to stop them and later you are told by the orcs that you are their old leader that was to lead them and you were made to forget you are the former leader just to fool the humans. And the game makes you choose to believe them or be the hero of the city and then either defend the city (I recall when your with the humans, you'll just need to ride a gyrocopter and will be tasked to destroy a few big orc catapults). or attack it (orcs will inhabit the city killing all humans in the process)... the side you choose become happy and you go back to the boat/ship. If I remember correctly you can freely choose anytime to change the camera view to first person view and can navigate without using mouse in mode or choose the default controls.

The more stats e.g. hp or dmg you gain, so will the neutral creeps will gain the same. Creeps' hp wont show they'll just die when they die.

It's a really old map, was never protected, and can be opened in the normal world editor wc3 program. I forgot where I downloaded the map and all is in english. Whenever you talk to NPC it'll be in cinematic.

I tried singleplayer database of wc3campaign, thehiveworkshop and warcraft filefront... but haven't seen this map, btw this map I'm trying to find is not mine I just crave to have a feel of it again.

Last edited by XD! on August 7th, 2012, 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2012, 12:47 pm 
Super Moderator

I've never played it.

Do you have any idea what the map starts with? Is it 2 words? 1? I have a ton of maps that I've never played and I can look through those.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2012, 12:53 pm 

I don't know why I can't remember. But like I added, it's unique b'coz whenever you talk to NPCs it'll be in cinematic... like your controls will be hidden and what you'll see on the lower left is the face of the hero talking and the text he says in on the lower middle part upto the lower right part like in Campaign cinematics but without voice sounds.

Sorry for bad english.

Edit: wait. uhmm... how about send me a pastebin link or similar list of your old maps singleplayer RPG... then maybe when I see something it might help me recall.

I'm looking into lists I see in google and all I recall are maps I played in days I played this "one old RPG." I can only remember the maps I played before I play this "old map."

Imagica RPG, Juliens RPG - I can remember I played them in old maps folder w/c also got deleted but I can't remember this old rpg I'm really looking for. -_-

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 2:00 pm 

WOOPEEE! I think I found the map! Imma play it later.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... 4-a-82038/

Role Playing Game 1.05
Created by Vodzoo

PostPosted: October 29th, 2012, 4:22 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Its name is RPG...and it's an RPG...classy. lol