wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:33 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 12:43 pm 
Newcomer

ok people this is the thing... i dont have photoshop, any experience in photoshop nor anyone who does... so if you guys could please give me the run down on how to create a sig/modify pics to make one or make a video or something for how to make one, that would be great. otherwise could you please send in your ideas/ones that you have made on photoshop?

if you were wondering what i would like in it or something... could i possibly have a wolf with like silver teeth, green wings, bronze claws and golden eyes or something like that? i want it to look so cool that even the admins would admire it! ^.^ However... if you cant do any of the above then please pm me or something saying how to or where to get a copy of photoshop that i can use forever and so-on... anyways thank you in advance to anybody who could possibly do this! ;-) because as usual.. i phailz at picture editing and all that! :roll: ! but if you can make me a sig with all of that i will be stunned, looking at my computer for the next 72 hours looking at it like --> :shock: :? god damn i wish i had skills like them!

PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 1:51 pm 

Why not just provide us a signature? You can find most of them at : http://planetrenders.net/

PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 2:40 pm 
Newcomer

i kinda want a custom one though

PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 3:32 pm 

Well, you can choose your render there, then maybe some kindhearted peoples will have an idea on your signature.

PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 3:52 pm 
Newcomer

theres no wolfs and i want a wolf as my signature! (hence the name) something to go WITH the name not some random thing!

PostPosted: August 17th, 2010, 10:46 am 
Newcomer

ok guys... here it comes... i got a free version of PS CS5 (finally... lol) and i am playing around with it... seeing what the tools do an stuff like that! this is my sig (for now) please do dl it and change/edit it in any way you can but iTz_War is working on making me one (thank you vry much war) and this is basically like my temp sig soo! ty and please repost the new one when you make one:)

Thanks for reading my topic and posts!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.