My gallery!

Think you can Photoshop? A story-writer, perhaps? Post your creative works here.
OsmiumGuy
Newcomer

My gallery!

Post by OsmiumGuy »

Hey people, im new to this community and i do photoshop so why not post my art :p

Timeshift Image

Force Blader Image

Knight Image

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Image

Kung Fu Panda! :p Image

Prototype Image

Some may be good, some may be not :p
rate please :)
Last edited by OsmiumGuy on September 5th, 2009, 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
No-sense
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: senseR - No. 1

Re: My gallery!

Post by No-sense »

Kung Fu Panda + Prototype ! = Praise ! ;-)
OsmiumGuy
Newcomer

Post by OsmiumGuy »

Thanks for the reply, sense ;)
-WarChaser-

Post by -WarChaser- »

I love the prototype too. :)
W C 3 E D I T . N E T S U C K S M Y B A L L ! ! :lol: :lol:
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Looks nice, Like em.

Edit, didn't notice your rate request, I'll make an attempt.

Timeshift: 6/10 Your lighting is everywhere, and and your guy just like melting in that picture. o.0

Force Blader 5/10 Too much lighting, you got some crazy slice through the middle and then more light from the bottom left, your focus just got turned into background. :S

Knight 4/10 Emm yea, that guys totally chilling by himself, we know tha tguys suppose to be the focal but I can't help but look at the bushes instead, :S and whats with the lighting, from your light source to your guy theres this blob of unexplained darkness. o.0

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 4/10 Lets just distort tha tguy and turn that hwole pictuer into just a background, yea that works. XD

Kung Fu Panda! :p 5/10 That filter you have stained on teh pandas left arm doesn't look so good. Your text is badly positioned as well. Text is usually best placed at your focal point.

Prototype 5/10 Lets cut off say 75 pixels from the left and we won't have that WTH happened part of that sig, and then dim down that lighting source, it brings too much attention to itself.

Overall Judgement, You need to work on lighting. Also you keep hiding your supposedly focal points in the background, and even bring your backgrounds to full attention, you can definitely see this in the knight lolz poor guy he got replaced by bushes. XD
milk_boi

Post by milk_boi »

I like the second one.
iamgod.
Slickslime
Forum Staff

Post by Slickslime »

All great except the "Knight", i didn't really like it. I dont know why.