wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently November 16th, 2018, 3:46 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy. Warcraft 3 and other game tools are located here, as well.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
PostPosted: September 25th, 2018, 12:55 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 17th, 2011, 9:25 am
Posts: 117
Title: Just an old cheater
Vegas wrote:
So you want us to Deprotect Dawn of Kingdoms so you can edit it to benefit you, then probably get us to protect it.

Apparently sharing is NOT caring.


Keeper of the Vegas has learn Image , reflect 100% damage to Jarus


P/s : I think Jarus delete the comment but i remember he said Vegas is stalker nd stalk him 24/7


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25th, 2018, 1:45 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: December 19th, 2011, 8:14 am
Posts: 41
Title: Edits aren't hacks
Vegas wrote:
So you want us to Deprotect Dawn of Kingdoms so you can edit it to benefit you, then probably get us to protect it.

Apparently sharing is NOT caring.



This is the second time you've harped on that, and it's sounding like a broken record. I said I'd never tell about how to bypass the spazzler, since few people learned how and to tell how to do it would ruin the point of it in the first place.

I mentioned sharing is caring in regards to the tools. I have no problem giving out hack programs or protection methods, nor does anyone else on this site. I never asked how to bypass any such protection either, only explaining that the software no longer works for anyone still using it, and if anyone knew of a good replacement, it would be nice to know.

Instead you whine continuously like a self-righteous douchebag on a community that has long been dead and only has a few members still active. Bravo.

I appreciate help, but clearly you don't. I appreciate sarcasm, and clearly you're too Canadian to appreciate that.

The map I mentioned was for a friend who wanted me to edit it for him, because he didn't like the uncreative direction the mapmaker was taking the map in, and it's been in a nosedive of bad quality for the past 20 versions or so. If you haven't noticed, I've been here for almost 7 years. I don't post much because again, this community has been dead and most of the guides speak for themselves. I certainly don't come here to be ridiculed by assclowns living in dystopian socialist police-states with too much time on their hands.

Lastly, I never asked you to DP anything. Perhaps I should've just pm'd the guy I was wanting help from in the first place, cause I certainly wasn't asking you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25th, 2018, 3:06 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 17th, 2011, 9:25 am
Posts: 117
Title: Just an old cheater
Dear Jarus , ur answer is in this Spoiler ; w ; r
But if you don't want read , don't expand this Spoiler
Spoiler:
Jarus wrote:
This is the second time you've harped on that, and it's sounding like a broken record. I said I'd never tell about how to bypass the spazzler, since few people learned how and to tell how to do it would ruin the point of it in the first place.

Are you come from the past ... ?
Jarus wrote:
I mentioned sharing is caring in regards to the tools. I have no problem giving out hack programs or protection methods, nor does anyone else on this site. I never asked how to bypass any such protection either, only explaining that the software no longer works for anyone still using it, and if anyone knew of a good replacement, it would be nice to know.

Only not work for your purpose , other than that work well ; w; r
Jarus wrote:
Instead you whine continuously like a self-righteous douchebag on a community that has long been dead and only has a few members still active. Bravo.
I appreciate help, but clearly you don't. I appreciate sarcasm, and clearly you're too Canadian to appreciate that.

Am not sarcasm and not Canadian but really ur comment make me somehow feeling little resentful
Also dead community doesn't mean that you can do anything on it , it's dead because there is nothing new

Jarus wrote:
The map I mentioned was for a friend who wanted me to edit it for him, because he didn't like the uncreative direction the mapmaker was taking the map in, and it's been in a nosedive of bad quality for the past 20 versions or so. If you haven't noticed, I've been here for almost 7 years. I don't post much because again, this community has been dead and most of the guides speak for themselves. I certainly don't come here to be ridiculed by assclowns living in dystopian socialist police-states with too much time on their hands.

You been here for almost 7 years , and am older than you 2 days . Am ur senpai and now what ?
Have you do something help this forum ? Or write a guide help people ? Or just register , put some map on Map Request , Turn off and wait someone do it for you ?
7 Years With No Contribute , No Help . We need people can contribute to make it alive , not active when it alive and forget it when dead

Jarus wrote:
Lastly, I never asked you to DP anything. Perhaps I should've just pm'd the guy I was wanting help from in the first place, cause I certainly wasn't asking you.

Please , you are ask us for help , not "I am your master , now shut up and do those work now" .
You just f*ck the one don't do your request and thanks the one do request for you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25th, 2018, 8:00 pm 
Offline
Shopping Maul USA Creator
User avatar

Joined: January 18th, 2007, 11:07 am
Posts: 1348
Location: Calgary Canada
Title: The Watcher
According to the moderator logs:

Jarus 47.xxx.54.xxx 25.09.2018, 07:31 Deleted topic “[DP] Dawn of Kingdoms 4.98” written by» Jarus


Hmmm, looks like a DP request to my self-righteous douch bag ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 26th, 2018, 6:44 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: December 19th, 2011, 8:14 am
Posts: 41
Title: Edits aren't hacks
Vegas wrote:
According to the moderator logs:

Jarus 47.xxx.54.xxx 25.09.2018, 07:31 Deleted topic “[DP] Dawn of Kingdoms 4.98” written by» Jarus


Hmmm, looks like a DP request to my self-righteous douch bag ass.



Nice way to dodge everything else, but no. You're not the only person on these forums that responds to such requests, and truthfully, I've never seen you respond to them. I was hoping to get Devoltz to answer it, and he's the knowledgeable one with the experience that answers the vast majority of the map requests submitted by others here.

So no, check your eyes, once again you're wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 26th, 2018, 11:04 am 
Offline
Shopping Maul USA Creator
User avatar

Joined: January 18th, 2007, 11:07 am
Posts: 1348
Location: Calgary Canada
Title: The Watcher
Because you already know how to corrupt a map beyond any deprotecting/cheating method, I believe you don't need our help on this forum anymore. Wait a moment, you requested a map to be deprotected, so I think you do need this forum. After backtracking and deleting two posts and editing another, plus being a total jerk, I have decided to ban you. Good luck in your future endeavors.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 27th, 2018, 6:18 pm 
Offline
V.I.P.
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2017, 2:26 am
Posts: 121
Location: Discord:
Title: null#2675
Jarus wrote:
Vegas wrote:
According to the moderator logs:

Jarus 47.xxx.54.xxx 25.09.2018, 07:31 Deleted topic “[DP] Dawn of Kingdoms 4.98” written by» Jarus


Hmmm, looks like a DP request to my self-righteous douch bag ass.



Nice way to dodge everything else, but no. You're not the only person on these forums that responds to such requests, and truthfully, I've never seen you respond to them. I was hoping to get Devoltz to answer it, and he's the knowledgeable one with the experience that answers the vast majority of the map requests submitted by others here.

So no, check your eyes, once again you're wrong.


Your right but at the same time wrong. A lot of people are VERY knowledgeable here, but lately only nuzamacuxe and devoltz actually responds. And about this forum being dead, I disagree to some point. If you've noticed, averagely more than 5 topics are being posted each day. Are you sure this forum is dead? Guides being outdated does NOT equal the forum being dead.

You sound so uptight as well, I'm glad seeing you go.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 28th, 2018, 1:35 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: September 28th, 2018, 1:03 am
Posts: 3
Location: Los Angeles
Title: El Rana
Vegas wrote:
Because you already know how to corrupt a map beyond any deprotecting/cheating method, I believe you don't need our help on this forum anymore. Wait a moment, you requested a map to be deprotected, so I think you do need this forum. After backtracking and deleting two posts and editing another, plus being a total jerk, I have decided to ban you. Good luck in your future endeavors.


And thus you have lived up to everything I accused you of, namely being a self-righteous douchebag.

No, I don't need YOUR help to do anything, you cuckadian prick. Thankfully, devoltz was very kind with all of the helpfulness and none of the condescending arrogance. I did submit a map to be "deprotected", but I forgot that the term this website uses for "deprotected" differs from the old use of the term years ago. I know how to deprotect a map so it can be opened in world editor, I did forget how to fully restore an MPQ, which is what my request was actually intending. Rebuilding an MPQ is time-consuming and though I used to do it a longass time ago, I've since lost all my bearings and needed help. When I realized the difference in how the term is used, I deleted the post because there's no point in asking anyone here to do such a request; I might as well just figure it out on my own, because I doubt anyone wants to do that shit unless it's a labor of love, which in my case, it is.

I do very much appreciate devoltz's guide that he posted a couple days ago, refreshed my memory and now I'm back to restoring MPQs fully. I never did say I don't need this forum though, I just said I don't need your help, and you've tried to imply over and over that I was asking for your help, when I was not. Kindly butt your over-sized canuck head out of my business for the last time, and take your fag brigade of cronies with you.

If anything, the only jerk here has been you, from the very start, harassing me from my first post on this thread. You have decided to IP ban me because you've lost this meaningless argument and you don't like the fact that I don't kiss your puerile ass, and I've touched several nerves about your cuckold heritage--I mean, canuck heritage, and in the ban message you sent, all it said was ":D" to mock me with your childish pettiness. Yet here I am.

But it doesn't matter. I will continue to browse this forum and occasionally help others as others have helped me, and do map requests if I have time, or if others haven't done them yet. And though you may ban this account out of your childish pettiness, I will just come back the very next day and continue to do as I have just stated. You literally have no power to restrict me or limit me in any way, and though your ban was an attempt at power-tripping, your delusion is in believing you have even this, on this mostly quiet forum. Must suck to work a dead-end job in construction in the middle of nowhere, huh? But I digress.

null wrote:
Your right but at the same time wrong. A lot of people are VERY knowledgeable here, but lately only nuzamacuxe and devoltz actually responds. And about this forum being dead, I disagree to some point. If you've noticed, averagely more than 5 topics are being posted each day. Are you sure this forum is dead? Guides being outdated does NOT equal the forum being dead.

You sound so uptight as well, I'm glad seeing you go.


Oh, of that I don't doubt. A lot of people here are indeed VERY knowledgeable, and very generous in sharing that knowledge, and for that I am most grateful. But, unfortunately, most of those people and contributers are no longer active here, though I wish they were. I understand however that War3 is a very old game and perhaps the glory days of Wc3edit are gone, but in my mind this website might as well be the Korriban of Warcraft 3's "hacker" map editor community; the holy grail of Warcraft 3's darker community, and I respect it and value it as such. I have noticed that there are new requests being posted; that has never changed. But the community overall is largely absent, and there is no shame in admitting this. For the most part, this forum has been off-and-on dead, though again, I don't rejoice at seeing it inactive, though at different points in time and different years, I have seen the "active topics" frequency rate at only 1 post every few months.

As for guides being outdated, I never said this. They can't really be outdated on a game that's as old as Warcraft 3; they just haven't been updated in a while, though because Warcraft 3 uses an engine from 2003, they don't really need to be updated.

And lastly, once again, some tool (you) accuses me of shit I am not, and tries to make a rebuttal based off of shit I am not. Well, you're free to your opinion, as I am to mine. I did not come here to hear your banter and I did not come here to be harassed and insulted by the Cuckadian. I came like all people, to learn and share, and that is what I will do. I won't be posting in this thread again so don't bother replying, and you probably won't hear anything of me for the next several years unless I answer requests; it's best we drop the matter here.

Toodles.


EDIT: Oh and by the way, thanks once again, devoltz!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 28th, 2018, 11:10 am 
Offline
Shopping Maul USA Creator
User avatar

Joined: January 18th, 2007, 11:07 am
Posts: 1348
Location: Calgary Canada
Title: The Watcher
Just a simple quote for archival purpose before poster decides to edit it.

Quote:
I respect it and value it as such.

Really? I did not attack you in any way, nor act as a douchebag, or anything else that comes out of your mouth. You WILL be banned with every Name you decide to come up with. Any further accounts and I will be in contact with Frontier.


Grenouille wrote:
Vegas wrote:
Because you already know how to corrupt a map beyond any deprotecting/cheating method, I believe you don't need our help on this forum anymore. Wait a moment, you requested a map to be deprotected, so I think you do need this forum. After backtracking and deleting two posts and editing another, plus being a total jerk, I have decided to ban you. Good luck in your future endeavors.


And thus you have lived up to everything I accused you of, namely being a self-righteous douchebag.

No, I don't need YOUR help to do anything, you cuckadian prick. Thankfully, devoltz was very kind with all of the helpfulness and none of the condescending arrogance. I did submit a map to be "deprotected", but I forgot that the term this website uses for "deprotected" differs from the old use of the term years ago. I know how to deprotect a map so it can be opened in world editor, I did forget how to fully restore an MPQ, which is what my request was actually intending. Rebuilding an MPQ is time-consuming and though I used to do it a longass time ago, I've since lost all my bearings and needed help. When I realized the difference in how the term is used, I deleted the post because there's no point in asking anyone here to do such a request; I might as well just figure it out on my own, because I doubt anyone wants to do that shit unless it's a labor of love, which in my case, it is.

I do very much appreciate devoltz's guide that he posted a couple days ago, refreshed my memory and now I'm back to restoring MPQs fully. I never did say I don't need this forum though, I just said I don't need your help, and you've tried to imply over and over that I was asking for your help, when I was not. Kindly butt your over-sized canuck head out of my business for the last time, and take your fag brigade of cronies with you.

If anything, the only jerk here has been you, from the very start, harassing me from my first post on this thread. You have decided to IP ban me because you've lost this meaningless argument and you don't like the fact that I don't kiss your puerile ass, and I've touched several nerves about your cuckold heritage--I mean, canuck heritage, and in the ban message you sent, all it said was ":D" to mock me with your childish pettiness. Yet here I am.

But it doesn't matter. I will continue to browse this forum and occasionally help others as others have helped me, and do map requests if I have time, or if others haven't done them yet. And though you may ban this account out of your childish pettiness, I will just come back the very next day and continue to do as I have just stated. You literally have no power to restrict me or limit me in any way, and though your ban was an attempt at power-tripping, your delusion is in believing you have even this, on this mostly quiet forum. Must suck to work a dead-end job in construction in the middle of nowhere, huh? But I digress.

null wrote:
Your right but at the same time wrong. A lot of people are VERY knowledgeable here, but lately only nuzamacuxe and devoltz actually responds. And about this forum being dead, I disagree to some point. If you've noticed, averagely more than 5 topics are being posted each day. Are you sure this forum is dead? Guides being outdated does NOT equal the forum being dead.

You sound so uptight as well, I'm glad seeing you go.


Oh, of that I don't doubt. A lot of people here are indeed VERY knowledgeable, and very generous in sharing that knowledge, and for that I am most grateful. But, unfortunately, most of those people and contributers are no longer active here, though I wish they were. I understand however that War3 is a very old game and perhaps the glory days of Wc3edit are gone, but in my mind this website might as well be the Korriban of Warcraft 3's "hacker" map editor community; the holy grail of Warcraft 3's darker community, and I respect it and value it as such. I have noticed that there are new requests being posted; that has never changed. But the community overall is largely absent, and there is no shame in admitting this. For the most part, this forum has been off-and-on dead, though again, I don't rejoice at seeing it inactive, though at different points in time and different years, I have seen the "active topics" frequency rate at only 1 post every few months.

As for guides being outdated, I never said this. They can't really be outdated on a game that's as old as Warcraft 3; they just haven't been updated in a while, though because Warcraft 3 uses an engine from 2003, they don't really need to be updated.

And lastly, once again, some tool (you) accuses me of shit I am not, and tries to make a rebuttal based off of shit I am not. Well, you're free to your opinion, as I am to mine. I did not come here to hear your banter and I did not come here to be harassed and insulted by the Cuckadian. I came like all people, to learn and share, and that is what I will do. I won't be posting in this thread again so don't bother replying, and you probably won't hear anything of me for the next several years unless I answer requests; it's best we drop the matter here.

Toodles.


EDIT: Oh and by the way, thanks once again, devoltz!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)