wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently September 25th, 2018, 8:40 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy. Warcraft 3 and other game tools are located here, as well.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: September 14th, 2018, 5:27 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: December 19th, 2011, 8:14 am
Posts: 40
Title: Edits aren't hacks
This is certainly an old thread, but for those who are wondering, Blizzard's recent patch 1.30 has rendered this tool defunct. I've been using this protection method for quite a few maps and now they're all unable to be played/loaded because of the utterly retarded changes to the map editor made with that patch, not to mention the frequent mass crashes that many players experience even on maps without this tool, or any kind of injected code.

As for Krypt's post, interestingly enough, I've not only protected many maps with this tool but learned how to bypass it entirely and retrieve the script file, rendering such protection obsolete. But I'm probably one of a literal handful, and I'll never tell. If anyone knows of an MPQ corrupter replacement for the Spazzler, that works on patch 1.30, by all means let me know.


Last edited by Jarus on September 25th, 2018, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 14th, 2018, 10:55 am 
Offline
Shopping Maul USA Creator
User avatar

Joined: January 18th, 2007, 11:07 am
Posts: 1338
Location: Calgary Canada
Title: The Watcher
Jarus wrote:
But I'm probably one of a literal handful, and I'll never tell.


Jarus wrote:
Sharing is caring.


Apparently not.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 14th, 2018, 11:08 am 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 1942
Title: despacito
Jarus wrote:
As for Krypt's post, interestingly enough, I've not only protected many maps with this tool but learned how to bypass it entirely and retrieve the script file, rendering such protection obsolete. But I'm probably one of a literal handful, and I'll never tell. If anyone knows of an MPQ corrupter replacement for the Spazzler, that works on patch 1.30, by all means let me know. Sharing is caring.
Spazzler was always easy to bypass, for me the only "hard protection" are the Hex Protections, such as Somj2h16 that still update but paid, Moonlight and KangTooJee, but they are bypassable.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 14th, 2018, 4:59 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 17th, 2011, 9:25 am
Posts: 103
Title: Just an old cheater
I see that most Hex Protections are from Asia
And they using old warcraft 3 version (<1.29)
And If Warcraft can , Ladik can (Wait , his name is Zezula or Ladik ; w ; ? )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 14th, 2018, 6:16 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 1942
Title: despacito
clanhinata wrote:
I see that most Hex Protections are from Asia
And they using old warcraft 3 version (<1.29)
And If Warcraft can , Ladik can (Wait , his name is Zezula or Ladik ; w ; ? )
His name is Ladislav Zezula.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 17th, 2018, 5:18 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: December 19th, 2011, 8:14 am
Posts: 40
Title: Edits aren't hacks
Vegas wrote:
Jarus wrote:
But I'm probably one of a literal handful, and I'll never tell.


Jarus wrote:
Sharing is caring.


Apparently not.


I wondered if someone would call me out on that, glad to see people still have sarcasm here.

Well, quid pro quo, and all that.

As for the other protection methods mentioned, by all means, please inform me. Drop a link or attachment, if you will.

It has become oh-so-irritating to be unable to prevent any random moron from opening up my edited maps and spill the beans on the codes within, and for the protected maps to no longer be playable on War3...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 17th, 2018, 2:16 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 17th, 2011, 9:25 am
Posts: 103
Title: Just an old cheater
Jarus wrote:
It has become oh-so-irritating to be unable to prevent any random moron from opening up my edited maps and spill the beans on the codes within, and for the protected maps to no longer be playable on War3...


You should know Protection is not miracle when there have a thing can open it
Also there is NO protection can prevent anyone reading wc3.j


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Today, 7:57 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: December 19th, 2011, 8:14 am
Posts: 40
Title: Edits aren't hacks
clanhinata wrote:
Jarus wrote:
It has become oh-so-irritating to be unable to prevent any random moron from opening up my edited maps and spill the beans on the codes within, and for the protected maps to no longer be playable on War3...


You should know Protection is not miracle when there have a thing can open it
Also there is NO protection can prevent anyone reading wc3.j



MPQ corrupted maps can only be opened by seriously determined people who have knowledge of this website. You would be surprised; outside of this community, I have never encounted anyone or any mapmaker with the brains to get around MPQ corruption, hence why I want a substitute program that can achieve MPQ corruption and yet work with patch 1.30

There is no protection to prevent anyone from reading the j file, but you can protect the map in such ways that the map can't be opened with hex editors or rmpqex, etc etc which prevents the j file from being read, stopping 99.999% of people who play the game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Today, 11:01 am 
Offline
Shopping Maul USA Creator
User avatar

Joined: January 18th, 2007, 11:07 am
Posts: 1338
Location: Calgary Canada
Title: The Watcher
So you want us to Deprotect Dawn of Kingdoms so you can edit it to benefit you, then probably get us to protect it.

Apparently sharing is NOT caring.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Today, 11:27 am 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 1942
Title: despacito
Vegas wrote:
So you want us to Deprotect Dawn of Kingdoms so you can edit it to benefit you, then probably get us to protect it.
Apparently sharing is NOT caring.
300 IQ requests


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)