wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:54 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 9:01 am 

Title: so sad
How to use. guide

Edit by 2Pac: No offense, but how are we supposed to explain this to you if you're unable to speak proper english?

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 9:58 am 

I don't get it. Use this before the game or while in-game? Tried it both and before the game only works. If so. I hosted the map hacked by this program and does nothing. Or I just did wrong.

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 10:40 am 

Title: so sad
anhMCP wrote:
How to use. guide

Edit by 2Pac: No offense, but how are we supposed to explain this to you if you're unable to speak proper english?

I apologize because I speak English not good ....

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 1:26 pm 

From what I understand you use this hack before the game (make sure to make a backup copy of the map before you modify it). Place the edited constants map in the downloads folder and the unmodified backup map in a different folder. Then you join someone's game (you do not host it) and you have the map with the edited constants like damage hacks etc while they have the normal map. I think it's similar to the collided maps of the past (like collided dota). The problem with this is that whenever I tried it I always disconnect whenever the game starts.

Note: If 2 different maps have the same name Warcraft 3 adds a ~1, ~2 etc to the end of the name so it doesn't overwrite the existing map with the same name. So if the original map name is Yourmap.w3x, you can name the edited constants map Yourmap.w3x and the unmodified backup copy as Yourmap~1.w3x place the backup in a different folder (e.g. \Download\Backup\) so you don't accidentally host the edited constants map by mistake. Now when you join a game you should join with the edited map since it's in the download folder and when you host you go to the Backup folder and host the unmodified map.

Last edited by IceMan on May 22nd, 2011, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 1:28 pm 
Super Moderator

@yru, rebuild DotA first. It's corrupted.
@IceMan It's not supposed to collide. Thats why I explained in the first post, name it something other than the original so it doesn't collide and disconnect you. The rest is correct though.

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 1:37 pm 

I don't get it. I don't know how to rebuild DotA. You mean the map? or the Game (Wacraft)?

@iceman : i did ur steps + i change the edited maps name to DotA Fake.w3x then still. nothing has changed in-game. tested 3 times with a second PC...

EDIT:

@owner123 : got'ya... rebuild it and tried again. but fail.. I did icemans steps... and ur change the edited map name.

EDIT2:

@iceman : Trying ur second guide right now. brb for the result... the result is I DC in-game... i named the edited map "DotA v6.72b.w3x" and the original as "DotA v6.72b~1.w3x"....

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 2:11 pm 

owner123 wrote:
Don't name the map the same. What error? Works fine for me ;o. And what map?

Yes it collides, but not well.
Its desync - the other players can't see you.

I guess the part where you said "Yes it collides, but not well." threw me off and made me think it was a collider. But if this is not a map collider then wouldn't that mean people would have to download off you if you host it? How would this be different to an Automatic Cheatpack Program like AutoCP 2 which lets you add in JJCP etc since they will still need to download off you and also have the edited map?

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 2:16 pm 

IceMan wrote:
owner123 wrote:
Don't name the map the same. What error? Works fine for me ;o. And what map?

Yes it collides, but not well.
Its desync - the other players can't see you.

I guess the part where you said "Yes it collides, but not well." threw me off and made me think it was a collider. But if this is not a map collider then wouldn't that mean people would have to download off you if you host it? How would this be different to an Automatic Cheatpack Program like AutoCP 2 which lets you add in JJCP etc since they will still need to download off you and also have the edited map?

Here is another result:

When i name the edited map into "DotA v6.72b~1.w3x" and the original map as "DotA v6.72b.w3x" i do not DC... but the cheat doesn't work... I put 10,000 in every box. check the damage hack...

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 2:29 pm 

It sounds to me like you connected with the original map. Download a program called Unlocker.exe
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Sys ... cker.shtml
and when you join a game right click the map and select Unlocker if the map is tied to the war3.exe process that is the map you joined with, if it doesn't then you didn't join with that map.

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 2:31 pm 

yes. ur right. I joined with the original map... BRB with a new result using that unlocker thingy..

Here's a result without using the Unlocker:

Edited map name : DotA v6.72b.w3x
Orginal map name : DotA v6.72b~1.w3x

I get DC using this names.

Result using Unlocker :

The same as the "w/o" the unlocker.

What should I do to make it join with the edited map??
Should i try these names :

Edited map name : DotA v6.72b~1.w3x
Orgnal map name : DotA v6.72b~2.w3x

BRB with result. :

The result is I joined with the original map.

Iceman add me up on facebook for easy chatting. thx