wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 5:01 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.

PostPosted: June 12th, 2011, 5:34 pm 

Hi I was wondering if there was any hack for gold trading for patch 1.25b. E.g. if you look here
http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/warc ... hacks.html
for a much older patch (I think it's by ShadowFrench) it said W3XMapHack120E2 could:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*TradeAmount ( Small / Large )
This feature enable to edit your increment number when you trade.
This can be usefull if you have a person who ask you give me all your money, and you dont want, then you send him only 1 gold and you say i don't have more ^^
Because number < 100 is impossible if you don't have less 100 gold.
With this feature you can choice your amount, and then do 1 gold increment.
Also, in few custom game, where you can have 100 000 gold very fast, it can be usefull set your amount with high number.
For people who don't know, Large Amount is do with Ctrl+Click.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I was wondering is there any hack like that but for patch 1.25b? I know SelfHack enables trading for maps where resource trading is disabled but you can't control how much you trade in 1 click e.g. you can't make it less than 100 or you can't make it trade by a larger number like 1000 or even 50,000. It's just that some maps have money cheats only for certain colors like red and trying to send money to other team mates and be long and tedious. (Namely "Green Circle TD Mega 9.9.w3x" and "Green Circle TD Mega 10.1.w3x" both have money cheats -sega4revenge which gives red 50,000 gold and trying to send money even when scrolling the mouse wheel can take a while).