wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 8:06 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: January 26th, 2008, 9:47 pm 
Newcomer

Hey guys, I've asked this on lots of other forums but no one's been able to help me, and since you guys can look at CHLW directly you might have a better chance. Anyways, I'm looking for the way CHLW has their heros don't click me abilities that they can level up without having to don't click me them again. I know how to make it so when a hero buys an item they get an ability, but it isn't added to their "hero skills" section. Meaning, say they gain three levels and click on the red plus sign, nothing will be there, even though they already have level 1 of the ability. I can also make it so when the ability is purchased again it is levelled up. Neither of that's what I want though. I'd like it to be when a hero purchases an item, they gain an ability at level 0 (meaning it's added to their red plus mark section) like in CHLW, allowing them to level it up as they gain more levels by clicking on their hero skills.

It may not be the best description of what I'd like but I don't really have any other way of saying it.

-Teld