Already Deprotected map, nolonger works with new patch

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Mr.Sexy

Already Deprotected map, nolonger works with new patch

Post by Mr.Sexy »

I'm not to sure if this is "restoration" if it is, I am sorry i posted it, although I would think it more in the lines of scripting
anyways, my map broke since the patch, i don't know jass, it was a deprotected version, that had been optimized beforehand, i hear optimization changes some of the code, to code that is now invalid. I dont particularly care that all the triggers are jumbled, and meshed into one, i just want it to be able to be played, and save in the editor, so i can continue to mod it.
Ofc if the return 'bug' isnt fixed by blizzard yet, and there likely to patch again, ruining the map yet again, dont bother with this request, but i figured thats what the whole 1.24b was about
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Computers, are the way of the future, the next step in darwinizm. I say just embrase it, and be proud, that man, was so ingenious, as to force itself into submission on the ladder of evolution, I mean what other species can say that."-Mr.Sexy
Darkness568

Re: Already Deprotected map, nolonger works with new patch

Post by Darkness568 »

It mustve been something during the optimization process, but here is the error jasscraft gives me when ran through. Ive had this problem once, but i cannot remember how to fix. Also this is posted in the wrong section really this should probably go in jass triggering or gui trigger as of now is your only problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr.Sexy

Post by Mr.Sexy »

thanks, and i wish i knew jass XD.., although i do know VB, and am taking C++, i dont have time to learn jass's syntax, especially since sc2 is around the corner, although im probably gonna learn its language, lets hope they document it this time XD
"Computers, are the way of the future, the next step in darwinizm. I say just embrase it, and be proud, that man, was so ingenious, as to force itself into submission on the ladder of evolution, I mean what other species can say that."-Mr.Sexy
Risen
Forum Staff

Post by Risen »

If I know blizzard, they'll stick jass to sc2.

Ofc I haven't checked on anything related to that issue in 3 months, but that's what I know.

Oh, you remember me right, sexy?
Wanna learn to hack maps? --> Guide
Hillo
Forum Staff

Post by Hillo »

Starcraft 2 will use a programming language called Galaxy which will be based on C.
Mr.Sexy

Post by Mr.Sexy »

i dont think i do remember u, unless u have a different wc3 accnt? on useast
Mr.Sexy

Post by Mr.Sexy »

-Bump-
Mr.Sexy

Post by Mr.Sexy »

-Bump-
Risen
Forum Staff

Post by Risen »

Yeah, I'm The_Risen_One.

As for 'Galaxy', That seems like a cool programming language, especially since the name of it suits sc2.
Wanna learn to hack maps? --> Guide
Mr.Sexy

Post by Mr.Sexy »

-Bump-