United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: [Edit] Tree Tag
PostPosted: August 15th, 2009, 6:56 am 

Title: 5th highest Clan ACE
Map: Tree Tag Best Edition

Link: http://epicwar.com/maps/86209/

Edits:# 1 Ok, So Theres An ability Called *REGROW TREE* FOR the ents (treant's) What i want is for that ability IS TO BE *CREATE TREE* Or keep REGROW TREE and just add CREATE TREE wich is what i would prefer, Also make treants have noo cooldowns watsoever please

OK #2: Theres infernals, One Is called PYRA, he has a spell called NUKE. Can your make that spell have a model of a actual NUKE and cast from a good range of 1000 but a coolddown of 150.

LASTLY #3: Can You change The terrain to have some sort of hiddin aspects, IT HAS MANY hidden areas but i want it to be a more sneaky map. THINK of this game as HIDE & SEEK in the dark. All im rly asking is extend the maps size and make it more unique :D

Description:(*Optional) This map is a *TAG* type game. Consists of Max of 9 Treants & 3 infernals. Basicaly its hide & seek. Treants are called Ents (The Hiders) must survive a limit of time given throught the game. Infernals (the seekers) Must kill all ents.

Cheat: if possible ADD JJ's CP and make the activator -Gaysha

Compatibility: Latest Patch

Thanks to whoever does this

EDIT THIS MAP FOR ME please post95935.html#p95935 please ME FOR MAP THIS EDIT

PostPosted: August 15th, 2009, 7:53 am 
Forum Staff

Made new skill called Grow tree, which in its name, grows a tree with a random variation (I hope), at the spell target location. I also changed all cooldowns the ent has to 0, including the one i made. I changed the nukes timer to 150, and 1000 range..which in my opinion is really overpowerd since it cut down half the cooldown, but its your map, or wanted edit at least.

I couldent add the model of a missle though, since the explosions are made with triggers, and calculateing time from the missile to get to the spot, is, well, above my skill lol. Well, simply it would make no sense for the nuke to go off while the missile is still in the air.

Also, i cant help with the terrain and CP, since ive never added a CP before, and i REALLY suck with terrain. So someone else will have to do that for ya.

And finally, I dident add the grow tree skill to the ent, since i dont know if the skill will knock any other ones out, or not show up itself..havent tested map..so if you want to do it yourself or whatever, just open the map up and give the ent the skill.

Anyways, it not much but its something, hope you get help with the rest.

Edit : Removed file.

Last edited by Syre on August 15th, 2009, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2009, 9:01 am 

EDIT On the 150 Cd i thought i was raising the cd, wich is what i wanted. Make hte CD 450* AND i do not know how to add the skill to ent..... SO yeah.. i can add cp myself thats why i said add cp if possible.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2009, 9:16 am 
Forum Staff

Alright, increased the cooldown and added the skill to the ent. If theres anything more i can do, say so tonight, ill be leaving in a few hours, and wont be on till the 19th.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2009, 9:30 am 

Change The Name For the new spell Change the casting time and ALSO Change hotkeys so they arent the same. ALSO when u cast the spell u made it just does REGROW TREE

EDIT: most recent map of tree tag CONTAINS the skills: (grow tree, nuke's cd is edited & range) NOW I NEED: nuke needs a model and terraine needs to be made sneakier lol.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: August 19th, 2009, 3:04 pm 

Why not just take the spell grow tree from the newer maps and insert into your map triggers and everything?

Bleach
Hunter X Hunter
One Piece
Soul Eater

PostPosted: August 20th, 2009, 5:32 pm 
Forum Staff

Well this one is unprotected. Sure it would be easy by extracting the abilities, and triggers from the map, but then you gotta go through the entire thing and figure out which is which. Making a tree grow ability is really quite easy. Its just that i based it off the same spell that tree regrow was, and it collided. Simply changeing the base spell fixes it.