wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 12:16 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: July 29th, 2009, 4:24 pm 

Title: The Silent Blade.
Yea me 2 tupac i found the activating messages for each of the fountains in the .j file when i typed secret :P but nothing about heros, and still nothing, did u ask that person how his friend got it? bcuz its more likely guy who got it knows more than us :D

http://gaminglagoon.com/?ref=580645 Click here and register if I ever helped you or your just really nice :D gets you free stuff like wc3 cd keys if you complete surveys!

PostPosted: July 29th, 2009, 5:54 pm 

there probably isnt secret chars but you played the hacked ver and the person did .owner (colour) and got her as a char
some1 did this to me on twilgiht and said the infernal boss was a seret char

PostPosted: July 29th, 2009, 6:07 pm 

oh i see, yea it could be that

http://gaminglagoon.com/?ref=580645 Click here and register if I ever helped you or your just really nice :D gets you free stuff like wc3 cd keys if you complete surveys!

PostPosted: July 29th, 2009, 9:10 pm 

steesh wrote:
there probably isnt secret chars but you played the hacked ver and the person did .owner (colour) and got her as a char
some1 did this to me on twilgiht and said the infernal boss was a seret char

na cas i had a the hacked v and the one i played isent hacked + maya was still there and he loaded with all these good items so i dont think he did that.
but im gona paly the hacked v and remove my novice and see if it will let me save maya as my char.

Working on a Orpg if you wana help send me a pm

PostPosted: July 29th, 2009, 9:23 pm 

any luck?

PostPosted: July 30th, 2009, 2:11 am 
Forum Staff

Im a novice with editing, but i dont see anything that would indicate that theres a secret hero. I extracted the trigger, item, and unit files from the map. Found out that the character mayas code is Oshd. Searched the jass file and it came up with just spawning, nothing about transfering chars. Looked at all the items in the game, theres only three "Secret" ones. Looked at the items that maya has/drops and its just a wand and armor.

The only way that i can think that he got that hero. Is using the -spawn code from a cheated map, to spawn a lvl 1 maya. Saved and got the code after getting the items and lvl he wanted. (Not sure if that will actually work.)

PostPosted: July 30th, 2009, 6:54 am 

Hellrizer612 wrote:
any luck?

wahoo i did it ok heres how:

1. start a new game in a cheted v
2. actvate cheats do mh
3. remove your novice
4. find the mvp you whant and do -owner red (or what ever your color is)
5. get the items you whant
6. save
7. load in a nother game
8. have fun :D

ps whatever stats the mvp has befor you edit it is what will load if you save it with 9999 str the str will load at what it was like maya is 1 str 1 agi 1 int if i saved her with 2300 str 4564 agi and 46789 int she would load with 1 str 1 agi and 1 int still. just telling you its kinda anoying to add your stat points over and over agen.

Working on a Orpg if you wana help send me a pm