My old Admin System

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Darkness568

My old Admin System

Post by Darkness568 »

OMG I cant believe i actually found it but i have found my old admin system. I am sorry, but i dont know who the original author was on warcraft3 campaigns, but i couldnt find the link for it anymore here is the code in GUI form.

This is a 2 trigger admin system where this one below sets up a array system for the next trigger that identifys the admin by using these arrays.

Code: Select all

Events
    Time - Elapsed game time is 10.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
    For each (Integer A) from 2 to 13, do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
            If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                If - Conditions
                    Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                        Conditions
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[0]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[1]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[2]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[3]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[4]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[5]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[6]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[7]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[8]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[9]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[10]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[11]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[12]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[13]
                            (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to admins[14]
                Then - Actions
                    Game - Display to (All players) the text: (An admin ( + ((Name of (Player((Integer A)))) + ) is in the Game!))
                    Game - Display to (Player group((Player((Integer A))))) the text: Your extra commands...
                Else - Actions

Here is the admin set trigger, but now that i realize it this system was also setup as part of a color system with the ability to change water colors of the battleships map as well as being able to change your name i believe. Along with this my map was setup so that anyone in this list could be unkickable via in game kicker

Code: Select all

Events
    Map initialization
   No Conditions
Actions
    Set admins[0] = name
    Set admins[1] = name
    Set admins[2] = name
    Set admins[3] = name
    Set admins[4] = name
    Set admins[5] = name
    Set admins[6] = name
    Set admins[7] = name
    Set admins[8] = name
    Set admins[9] = name
    Set admins[10] = name
    Set admins[11] = name
    Set admins[12] = name
    Set admins[13] = name
    Set admins[14] = name
    Set admins_count = 14

Can ignore rest
    -------- New admins must be added manually to the following triggers: 1st hostign blocker -> one more to check, 2nd kick player & kick menu show -> to make them unable to be kicked by admins,  --------
    Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
            Set colorcommands[(Player number of (Picked player))] = 20
            For each (Integer A) from 0 to admins_count, do (Actions)
                Loop - Actions
                    If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                        If - Conditions
                            (Name of (Picked player)) Equal to admins[(Integer A)]
                        Then - Actions
                            Set colorcommands[(Player number of (Picked player))] = 200
                        Else - Actions

Here are the following variables used in these 2 triggers.

admins is String Array (1)
admins_count is Integer

The above kicking trigger mentioned is the one currently in my map, but it is inside of skeds old battleships map. I currently do not have the other parts of the packaged trigger. If i can find the map containing the original versions i will post them here.

Now i will continue working on my long lost map =)
Arabidnun
Forum Staff
Title: Gui Expert

Re: My old Admin System

Post by Arabidnun »

Why not just make Admin_Group(Player Group) and add the Player = Admin in the first trigger to that group, So Instead of doing a 1-12 every time, just check to see if they belong in Admin_Group?
Syre
Forum Staff

Post by Syre »

Arabidnun wrote:Why not just make Admin_Group(Player Group) and add the Player = Admin in the first trigger to that group, So Instead of doing a 1-12 every time, just check to see if they belong in Admin_Group?
Why not just make Admin_Group(Player Group) and add the Player = Admin in the first trigger to that group, So Instead of doing a 1-12 every time, just check to see if they belong in Admin_Group?
While you were gone http://forum.wc3edit.net/gui-triggers-f6/admin-detection-system-t12493.html
Darkness568

Post by Darkness568 »

Yea i just thought i should post it even though i do have the system Syre made i thought that this system was more intertwined in my map than i thought, but it turns out it really wasnt after going through all the code. It seems this is my map back when it was i would say 2 weeks old and this was a little over a year ago i think now?

I have lost this map due to the fact i was reformating my computer and tried backing up the files. For some reason this cd was lost and i found it today although my other battle tanks map all i can seem to find is a protected version that i would have ppl on here deprotect for me, but idk the triggers that are in it anymore.

It was basically a modified version of my battleships map switched over to battle tanks and i guess arabinun doesnt have a copy anymore which is fine. So i thought to post my old system with me being overwhelmed i got my map back lol.

Also have you been able to find out what is wrong with the hero leveling when they are switched out?