An old Orpg i made

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

slaanesh

Post by slaanesh »

Nice
Joshsta818

Post by Joshsta818 »

yup, im so greedy becuase i spend my time making races for my god damn friends. listen i dont feel like listing 100 Skin names? i think its my option really. if i do ever give credit to where i get my skins from, ill just give One name. Thehive. and according to you in a recent post. thats where you found them. im really a nice guy, im sure if you asked nicly i could of like..put ure mapname in quests some where or what ever. i have the room :p
WhiteSkidMaul Wars
~Now Gone Superspeed!~
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Joshsta818 wrote:yup, im so greedy becuase i spend my time making races for my god damn friends. listen i dont feel like listing 100 Skin names? i think its my option really. if i do ever give credit to where i get my skins from, ill just give One name. Thehive. and according to you in a recent post. thats where you found them. im really a nice guy, im sure if you asked nicly i could of like..put ure mapname in quests some where or what ever. i have the room :p

Why not my name? i got them for you lol...
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Joshsta818

Post by Joshsta818 »

heres the way i look at it..u edited a couple of them right? well
how about i take your map, deprotect it, change the name to Joshsta ORPG, save, publisize it. is it my map? i mean i edited to my style right?
lol
heres the skins i used
Earth Element
Air Element
Imp
Crystal Golem
i would be Glad to, if you edited your flaming posts, add your "Map" name in the map quests, seeing im making a nother version with more bosses, i might aswell give some more credits...just tell me exacally what u want
WhiteSkidMaul Wars
~Now Gone Superspeed!~
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer

Post by Sir-Tanks »

i just dont want you to take them and do no credit to anyone....
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Sir-Tanks wrote:i just dont want you to take them and do no credit to anyone....

Sir-Tanks wrote:Why not my name? i got them for you lol...

These are two entirely different posts and things you want him to do.
Demonmonkey
Newcomer

Wow Joshta

Post by Demonmonkey »

If you don't give him credit for the skins you STOLE I will go to your house with a stun gun, pistol, and a Rusty Old Pickax i found in my basement to FORCE you to do it! How dare you steal from someone, without giving credit, then you even try to rip off his map! you are a greedy little ... if u don't give him any damned credit Joshta! You are as fair as watching paint dry is interesting man, and I will not stand for you doing this, at least to another member of WC3Edit! Have some honor and pride, without them, your just a little ... monkey dude.. Next post I shall rant about you even more, so be warned :O by the way, I made this signature just for jerks like you. :) Now I better stop cursing before the mods and admins start yelling at me, lol.

Edit : You gave me a damn bloody finger for making me typing this much, thanks alot >< I'd not care about it if you said it was his Rpg's name but if u just put both names in the credit if u added bosses and such into it. That would be much more fair, in my opinion.
Go Samus :)
Bartimaeus²

Re: Wow Joshta

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Demonmonkey wrote:If you don't give him credit for the skins you STOLE I will go to your house with a stun gun, pistol, and a Rusty Old Pickax i found in my basement to FORCE you to do it! How dare you steal from someone, without giving credit, then you even try to rip off his map! you are a greedy little ... if u don't give him any damned credit Joshta! You are as fair as watching paint dry is interesting man, and I will not stand for you doing this, at least to another member of WC3Edit! Have some honor and pride, without them, your just a little ... monkey dude.. Next post I shall rant about you even more, so be warned :O by the way, I made this signature just for jerks like you. :) Now I better stop cursing before the mods and admins start yelling at me, lol.

Edit : You gave me a damn bloody finger for making me typing this much, thanks alot >< I'd not care about it if you said it was his Rpg's name but if u just put both names in the credit if u added bosses and such into it. That would be much more fair, in my opinion.

Eh.... stfu.

We don't need a long essay on skins, I use skins without giving credit, do you know the original skin-makers really don't give if you give credits or not? Also, I don't see a point in doing this, since 1/15 maps have credit for skins. so....
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Yeah but thats because they got them from like 100 different places. He got them from 1, MY MAP!
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Just think of it this way : If he didn't want your skins, he wouldn't have taken them and bluntly posted here that he took them out of your map; that's a form of credit. He could've just taken them without even telling you and you would've never known. Think of it that way.