wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 10:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Artifact TD code
PostPosted: April 28th, 2009, 1:20 am 

BwS.XelNecra wrote:
5ol1d5n4k3 wrote:
FYI being a member of the atd clan.. the maker has said he will not make another one after 1.20 as his account has been compromised. and thus the integrity of the game much less everything else.. so the new code system is not apart of the "original" secondly it doesnt matter anymore there will be no new versions that are not made by him.

Thats not quite right. I went through some trouble, but I was able to reclaim my account and all maps after 1.20 are also made by me. The only thing that has changed is that Arkless now works together with me, and one of the things he made is the new Code-System.
After Chaos[Reborn] wrote me the mail and Arkless returned, we gave him a code that works for his new account.

Thanks

While you're here, care to comment on the loophole? Is it true that some codes work for all players or am I just really confused?

Post subject: Re: Artifact TD code
PostPosted: April 28th, 2009, 3:45 pm 
Newcomer

Title: Spying the haxx0rz!
Risen wrote:
Not bad, A mapmaker that restores lost code. And, doesn't whine when their map is cheated.

Don't see them too often.

Well, it's not like there are 100 mails every day with people who want a new code because they changed there account. There is like one each week, and generating a new code takes like one minute, so if we're asked for we do it. Thats what we put our E-Mail in the map for.
And i dont whine because it would not stop you anyway, wouldnt it ^^" I just check this site sometimes to see how fast the new versions are hacked.

storyyeller wrote:
While you're here, care to comment on the loophole? Is it true that some codes work for all players or am I just really confused?

As already said, i am not working on the codes, so i have to relie on what Arkless told me. He told me that there is a very small chance that a code might work for more then one account, but there is nothing like an universal code.