wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Question: World editor
PostPosted: April 22nd, 2009, 5:41 am 
Forum Spammer

Title: Coleen!
I dont think this is the right place but i will ask something could somebody teach me how to make a wave system for TD games because i search youtube but there spawning triggers is like this:
Spawn
-Events:
||
||__Time - Elapsed game time is 20.00 seconds
|_-Conditions (NONE)
|
-Actions:
Unit- Create 10 Peasant for Player 12(Brown) at (Center of Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing Degrees
Wait 10.00 seconds
Unit- Create 10 footman for Player 12(Brown) at (Center of Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing Degrees
ok like this Time elapsed gamt time is 20 sec
10 peasant will spawn at 20 sec game time (owner brown)
then it will wait ten sec then spawn 10 foot man i want it to be like this 20 sec game time 10 peasant will spawn then after all the units spawned and it will wait 20 sec before spawn like MAFA TD and two more thing i have a leader board which there is 20 lives but when it hits i want to display the text 19 lives lives left then the other 1 i need a count down for each Stage example: the text will come (SHOUT) all players Stage 1 completed Stage 2 will start at 20 sec then there will be a countdown at Top right so if you know how to do it please help me! or just put it in my map directly and please reply then tell me how did you do it so i will attach it here now

and please tell me how to make a game won trigger the game won trigger there is not WORKING
thx

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: April 26th, 2009, 9:52 pm 
Forum Staff

I wont do it for ya, since i think its best to do it yourself. Here, i found this map a while ago it has all ya need inside with plenty of documentation to get ya through it.

Link :

Attachment :
Spoiler:
Attachment:
TD Starter Kit 1.2.w3x

(I included the map along with the link as to where i found it the first time...not too familiar with attachments so not sure if it will work)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.