RoTT Please Host

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

illegalpie

RoTT Please Host

Post by illegalpie »

Hey Guys this is called RoTT I Took it and made new heroes and new triggers and new titans and Survivors :D made about it all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

Re: RoTT Please Host

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

Few things:
1.) When did "you" make this?
2.) How much did you do to it?
3.) Are you planning on updating it?
4.) Is it balanced[ish]?

I feel kind of bad. All of those questions seemed really like... Accusatory or something.
I also felt bad that no one was posting hahaha. I'll play this tomorrow if I get time and give some actual feedback.
illegalpie

Post by illegalpie »

Few things:
1.) When did "you" make this?about a week ago
2.) How much did you do to it?A LOT I Made Some of the New titans i made the Heroes for the Admin and i Made a lot more if anyone could protect it for me and PM a DL link to me i would be happy
3.) Are you planning on updating it?Yes if i find any bugs and i will also update it anyways but not now as i am trying to spread it more
4.) Is it balanced[ish]?Im Pretty sure everyone has liked it

I feel kind of bad. All of those questions seemed really like... Accusatory or something.
I also felt bad that no one was posting hahaha. I'll play this tomorrow if I get time and give some actual feedback.

great
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

Well, a lot of the maps out there... Don't have good answers to those questions. Hence, they need to be asked.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle