wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Battle.net and Garena
PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 11:49 am 

Title: Ubiquitous
So seeing this can increase my post count, increasing my rank from 'newcomer' to something more desirable and revered, I shall seize this opportunity to rant. No, not spam.

Battle.net community is I have to say, pathetic. It has been portrayed as one of the most pathetic ever, well at least from my point of view. I've been to dozens of WC3 forums with pictures ridiculing Battle.net with sardonisicm, despite that it holds many truth. Many leavers and flamers on that server, and what's even more sad is that its the official server. Anti-Maphacking system is haywired, close to ziltch actually, maphackers are practically rampant. Banlists are another ludicrous factor, offend the host and its 'ZOMG YOU'RE BANNED NUBZORS'. (I've done it myself, but seriously full of assholes around there), they afk until like 2 minutes into the game and go into your solo lane.

And there's no teamwork either, I.E Sven + Half HP Vengeful Spirit up against Slayer in NC, Sven stuns and his ulti is on cooldown, whacks until Lina is down to half to 3/4. Guess what, yes Vengeful Spirit would dash off even when Lina mp is at 150~ clearly not enough for Laguna.

Went to Garena after that horribly managed server, ooh goody me, nice new layout! Dashing, sleek design. Wow big deal, the items sold are just plain stupid, I have always wonder who in the world would spend tens of dollars to get Gold Membership, which grants nothing more than instant room access, increased EXP gain and other pathetic benefits. Oh, and they get increased DoTA Ladder EXP too, like I mean wtf? Then that wouldn't be a test of skill anymore, Gold Members would have an advantage, the better players who are not Gold Members would not get the rank / title of what the deserve. So what is this then? DoTA Ladder of the best, or just a ladder for the rich?

Additionally seeing those Garena items being promoted just irks me out, their a bunch of pathetic lame items and they can promote them as if their godsent, it's like 'I'm selling rubber slippers! don't click me em', convenient, trendy and comfortable!' Puts a huge advertisement on the Eiffel Tower". Damn embarrasing. Gee, what with the 'X'mas Increased EXP!', ooh big shit, nice input of level and icons to match, but other than that what benefits? None, idea is not expanded on, basically levels are just there for show, and for revenue.

Oh crap and their services is pathetic. Spammers are rampant, at least for Singapore rooms, no room moderators to moderate, and bunch of pathetic kids cussing 24/7 in chat room, okay maybe not 24/7. Their refreshing systems sucks too, hardcore. Room numbers don't get refreshed, you see it as 225/225, when in reality it's 219/225, and what's even more stupid is it pops up that the room is full, jee do they even connect to the server or what? How retardedly inane to find that out, and ooh Garena always closes on me, 'Garena.exe has encountered a critical error and needs to close' - Send error report. Damn you Garena, damn you Battle.net. Damn I should split this post in two for two times the post count.

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 2:25 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
The really sad thing is that it's all true.

DotA is the root of all evil for Battle.Net, money is the root of all evil for Garena. DotA is slowly killing out all the other games, and people take it way too seriously. They don't play for fun, and so all these problems you mentioned pop up. And in Garena, they want money, and that's why the system is so flawed. B.Net is supported by the people buying the game. Garena isn't.

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 3:24 pm 

Title: Pro at cooking.
All the things sayd here are TRUTH.
If you do not agree, you are WRONG.
No more.

Contact me on Azeroth: Tauren[ChaR]
Join clan ChaR for Custom Hero Arena games. (Or DotA, whatever)

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 3:34 pm 

Woah, you are back. I thought you left for some kind of vacation? O.O I'd go post a siggy request in your thread then. Yeah, pretty sad case with WC3. That's why DoTA was taken out of WCG list. I do hope WC4 comes out, then the campaign would be worth playing. The revolution of Warcraft, that'd be. Imagine, brand new decent graphics and playing DoTA with the new engine! The collosal variation of new maps and quality. Sigh, that'd be 'heaven' for me, seeing there's no good MMORPG thats F2P or Cash Shop ran.

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 6:26 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
Just to be annoying, the correct acronym for Defense of the Ancients is DotA, not DoTA.
:twisted:

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 7:16 pm 

Title: Sir Awesome
Everyone agrees, DotA must die! We have to do it guys! We can do it!

Click Here to help kill DotA!

We can do it! As a community we can do it! lol

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 7:40 pm 
Forum Staff

So you are saying that by us helping you make a game, we are helping you kill DotA?

PostPosted: January 1st, 2009, 4:26 am 

Yes I know it's DotA, but I always make that mistake. :(

PostPosted: January 1st, 2009, 12:02 pm 

Title: Pro at cooking.
Controversy wrote:
Woah, you are back. I thought you left for some kind of vacation?

I am on the beach, using my Laptop.
That do not support Photoshop or WC3.

Contact me on Azeroth: Tauren[ChaR]
Join clan ChaR for Custom Hero Arena games. (Or DotA, whatever)

PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 3:59 am 
Some Honorary Title

Title: Angry Bird
... battlenet, ... GGclient, ... wc3.

Not even one decent player on those server, including myself.

lol