[Request] DotA_Allstars v6.43b AIplus v1.4 cheated

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

lalaboy

Post by lalaboy »

why don't you put ur status to 5~7 digit and 1 hit kill them?if a lot chase towards you?won't it be quicker?lol
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Than it's blatant cheating, I want people to play with me. lol, if my damage and speed are stronger than they should be, they'll obviously see it, and leave. Can't play a good game-that-is-cheated hardly ever :/
lalaboy

Post by lalaboy »

lol if you use -gold they wont notice it at all unless someone keep watch you kill creeps?and will notice you use -hp 1 so -gold the best xD never get caught by anyone before so no one leave
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

I also -bindup -gold 5757, so I can just spam up if I want money ;). I also do -bindright -hp 50000000 for healing myself :D
lalaboy

Post by lalaboy »

lol if someone suddendly use mh and saw your hp become full then they sure know you cheated lol
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

lol, I use MH, so if they click on me, I can see it, and then I stop cheating at that exact moment, so I look legit :)
lalaboy

Post by lalaboy »

they do not need to click on you they can just see your character by the icon at the top left side lol or press alt?o.o
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

I don't use the Hero Icon thing, I don't think many people do either, it makes it impossible to find your own hero lol.
lalaboy

Post by lalaboy »

nope your hero icon is always the 1st one while u can select the icon to be your allies,enemies or all is up to you to select and btw if some noob is so lame and when open status hack lol can see how much gold you got.And he will say "omfg hacker/cheater" and continue the game maybe?lol
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Yaya, that's why I do small ammounts, I mass up arrow, get the money, don't click me stuff, than quit buying stuff after I'm all out of money, so people can't see what my gold is :)