A cenarion hack that works

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Dreamin
Newcomer

A cenarion hack that works

Post by Dreamin »

Hai sorry to be annoying but i was wondering if u could make another ragos orpg cenarions enclave hack, its a orpg that is joined onto like 6 maps and u can laod from the other ones, someoen already made a hacked ver but it bugs up and u cant use it, then ym friend made me one and it works fine but u need item combinations t make them and i cant figure any fo them out so i was wondering if u could just like add -additem command or somethign like that, that should work even if i have to sit there and spam it for 30 mins i dont mind coz the maker map the map dam near impossible the stupid loner >.>. Lol

<link to the download page thingy> http://www.epicwar.com/maps/18833/

:D
HaseoPKK

Post by HaseoPKK »

Seems no one is getting in on this one... if no one helps you in awhile I'll set some time aside to help. I know you personally, too!

HAII DREAMIN!
54Minutes51Kills1Death

IM me on AIM, YIM, or PM me on the forums for anything you need!
Menthol.Love@Azeroth
Trashman
Newcomer

Post by Trashman »

Hey Dreamin, could you please answer on my privat message if you see this?
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

So you only want additem? I got that along with more in my jass pack, I'll add it to the map if you'd like, just waiting for your response via pm or post reply.
imFromUranus
Newcomer

Post by imFromUranus »

yea only need additem please make it. it'd be really awesome
Trashman
Newcomer

Post by Trashman »

I'm not sure but I think I've read that in the current version there aren't so many new items made yet and there are going to be more items in the next version which is said to come out soon.

Just wanted to say that, maybe you want to wait before you add it.
imFromUranus
Newcomer

Post by imFromUranus »

so is anyone gonna hack this..
Dreamin
Newcomer

Sigh

Post by Dreamin »

Guess not =/ They just hacked another cenarion one instead i think, gl with it tho doesnt have -additem, its pointless. :cry:
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Re: Sigh

Post by Xantan »

Dreamin wrote:Guess not =/ They just hacked another cenarion one instead i think, gl with it tho doesnt have -additem, its pointless. :cry:

its very easy to do it yourself, and theres quite a few guides to learn how if you don't know how.

sooooooooooooo............ :arrow:
Dreamin
Newcomer

=/

Post by Dreamin »

Yeah i know about the guides and stuff but im not really in a learning mood i have alot of things to do and learning to hacks not ony my list ATM. :(