wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 24th, 2007, 7:37 pm 

S7seven7S wrote:
Hmm let's see the whole point of this website is to...gaps...edit maps who would have thought by the addy...don't be jealous that you can't contribute like some of us can to the overall objective of the website to edit maps.

So you "contributing to the community" gives you the rights to start flaming people? I see, so a tax-paying serial killer who murders over 50 people is more righteous than a jobless person who doesn't pay his taxes?

bojanglemistser wrote:
i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 24th, 2007, 8:03 pm 

ok, honestly, let's get these topics back on focus, i can deprotect this using xdep, but i dont know how to add all the triggers in, so once i upload it, if anyone else wants to take a crack at it (if they have time/get a chance).

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 24th, 2007, 9:49 pm 

DaLynx89 wrote:
ok, honestly, let's get these topics back on focus, i can deprotect this using xdep, but i dont know how to add all the triggers in, so once i upload it, if anyone else wants to take a crack at it (if they have time/get a chance).

It can be done without deprotecting it and I'll do it once I get a chance to talk to Xantan 'bout something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 25th, 2007, 5:19 am 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

S7seven7S wrote:
DaLynx89 wrote:

It can be done without deprotecting it and I'll do it once I get a chance to talk to Xantan 'bout something.

Hmmm? what is this... Something.. =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 30th, 2007, 3:56 am 
Newcomer

[quote="DaLynx89"]ok, honestly, let's get these topics back on focus, i can deprotect this using xdep, but i dont know how to add all the triggers in, so once i upload it, if anyone else wants to take a crack at it (if they have time/get a chance).[/quote]

can u share deprotect map...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 30th, 2007, 4:15 am 
Forum Addict

Emberspeed, your first post was ridiculous, who the heck gives your the right to say, "let's cheat this map before this crappy map first". No one, I suggest you shut up. Yes, Seven has contributed more than you. He wasn't flaming you the first time. Even if he was flaming you, I think he had the right to. Just because you think you can be gay, don't think you won't come off without penalties. So go Seven. And Stfu Ember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2007, 7:46 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Kala-cha wrote:
Emberspeed, your first post was ridiculous, who the heck gives your the right to say, "let's cheat this map before this crappy map first". No one, I suggest you shut up. Yes, Seven has contributed more than you. He wasn't flaming you the first time. Even if he was flaming you, I think he had the right to. Just because you think you can be gay, don't think you won't come off without penalties. So go Seven. And Stfu Ember.

damn kala stop takin my words! =(

Neway yea ember most of us do want u banned cuz all you do is whine over your gold, spam the forum, call maps retarded and tell them to cheat a map you want cheated, and when someone gets you angry your only excuse is somtin like this

Well id rather cheat maps for people then complain about other peoples posts
im still learning jass so im not that great at cheating but atleast i try ember ATLEAST I FREAKING TRY

Edit:Btw tho i do admit i can be quite an asshole but its not just me that wants you to ... off when i posted that does ember need to shut up topic 7 people said yes 3 ppl say no that means 70 percent of wc3edit.net just wants you to ... off

Edit again:What does any of this have to do with the cheated map?