Edit Single PLayer CHeats IN warcraft

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

lala1990
Newcomer

Edit Single PLayer CHeats IN warcraft

Post by lala1990 »

hi i just wanna ask is there any way to edit the single player cheats in warcraft? i mean not inside the maps themselves but inside the warcraft 3 system files? like those cheats greedisgood, keyserone and others? those cheats are not located inside the maps but in one of the warcraft 3 files (which i dunno which one is it).. if anyone knows can u tell mi? thanks in advance :D
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Re: Edit Single PLayer CHeats IN warcraft

Post by Ozzapoo »

Yes...
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
lala1990
Newcomer

Post by lala1990 »

can u tell mi how? :?:
TheDarkKnight

Post by TheDarkKnight »

how should we edit the system?
lala1990
Newcomer

Post by lala1990 »

i just wan to know where the default single player cheats are located so that we can add in our own single player cheats.... it might also be possible if we change some settings and make the cheats available for multiplayer as well.. so i need someone who's very good at programming to help mi with this...
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

If you edit the single player cheats, I don't think you'll be able to play multiplayer at all.

P.S. If you even could make single player cheats work in multiplayer, you would desync when trying to use something, such as after you type say, -gold 500000, and tried to use that gold.
lala1990
Newcomer

Post by lala1990 »

yup i know that desync part... if multiplayer is not applicable, what about telling me how to edit the single player cheats for single player only?